Best phone for Sprint? Vol I hate my phone.

15,968
5,907
Joined Jun 16, 2008
I've had the Samsung Instinct for a minute. Can any knowledgeable heads recommend me a better phone?


Thanks.
 
961
10
Joined Sep 20, 2003
I'm usin the HTC Touch Pro right now. Phones dope, but I'm bout to get my 3rd one.

First one the Battery got loose in its slot so %#+# started powerin off my phone every 15 min.

Got a brand new replacement and 3 months later the keyboard does not want to work, so I'm stuck usin the Touch-Screen till I place a work order.

Still want an iPhone baad, but I cant complain bout the $50/month Unlimited Sero Plan W/ GPS
 
17,955
12,411
Joined Feb 14, 2007
I've had the Touch Pro for a few months, but I'm still trying to hunt down a Mogul. I really love that phone. Someone sell me one
 

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
13,003
4,228
Joined Mar 24, 2007
I have the Touch Pro and I HATE it with a passion. Every week it's a brand new problem. I seriously regret getting rid of my Mogul that was very reliable.I wanted the Palm Pre, but I'm not changing my plan because I'm sure I won't get the same value.
 
2,861
100
Joined Oct 31, 2008
Touch Pro or any Windows Smart Phone with Sprint has always been a problem. I had the Mogul before that crappy Touch Pro came out to replace that phone and theMogul was horrible. Went to Blackberry after threatening them that I will cancel my contract and I love it. Never had an issue with the BlackBerry. Will nevergo back to those crappy Windows Touch Phones ever again
 

solewoman

Staff member
16,775
10,058
Joined Jul 27, 2006
mogul sucks
touch pro sucks

i have a touch pro...cant wait until the pro 2 drops. i hate this small keyboard...and hopefully they fix all the crap thats wrong with this thing.
 
3,380
10
Joined Nov 15, 2001
Originally Posted by SoleWoman

mogul sucks
touch pro sucks

i have a touch pro...cant wait until the pro 2 drops. i hate this small keyboard...and hopefully they fix all the crap thats wrong with this thing.
sprint sucks
 
5,522
132
Joined May 2, 2007
Originally Posted by Russoull

I'm usin the HTC Touch Pro right now. Phones dope, but I'm bout to get my 3rd one.

First one the Battery got loose in its slot so %#+# started powerin off my phone every 15 min.

Got a brand new replacement and 3 months later the keyboard does not want to work, so I'm stuck usin the Touch-Screen till I place a work order.

Still want an iPhone baad, but I cant complain bout the $50/month Unlimited Sero Plan W/ GPS


word i just got my touch pro about 3 months ago, andmy keyboard is already shot. I barely even used it


Basically i replaced a crappy mogul with a crappy touch pro. Looks like im gonna need to stay away from HTC. This is my 3rd replacement with them in alittle over a year.

Gonna @$#%% when i head back up to the store and tell them i want either a BB or a Palm Pre when it becomes available.
 

tmukg21

Banned
4,017
10
Joined Apr 23, 2008
Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I've been rocking with my BB curve for a year I love it.
not sure if the extra $30 a month is worth it
 
5,983
532
Joined Apr 4, 2004
Replaced a mogul with a touch pro and i cant really complain of course i dont really use it much as it my secondary phone.
 

solewoman

Staff member
16,775
10,058
Joined Jul 27, 2006
Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

mogul sucks
touch pro sucks

i have a touch pro...cant wait until the pro 2 drops. i hate this small keyboard...and hopefully they fix all the crap thats wrong with this thing.
sprint sucks
yeah...but who is better?

verizon...nope too expensive
t-mobile...nope service areas suck in dc/md/va
 
1,883
10
Joined Aug 1, 2007
IMPORTKING wrote: [hr][/hr]
SoleWoman wrote: [hr][/hr] mogul sucks
touch pro sucks

i have a touch pro...cant wait until the pro 2 drops. i hate this small keyboard...and hopefully they fix all the crap thats wrong with this thing.
sprint sucks




Actually with the reliable plans and the affordable bills they don't...Plus they have excellent customer support. So I am staying put.

F: Verizon, Tmobile,AT & T and whoever you have.
 
1,883
10
Joined Aug 1, 2007
SoleWoman wrote: [hr][/hr]
Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

SoleWoman wrote: [hr][/hr] mogul sucks
touch pro sucks

i have a touch pro...cant wait until the pro 2 drops. i hate this small keyboard...and hopefully they fix all the crap thats wrong with this thing.
sprint sucks


yeah...but who is better?

verizon...nope too expensive
t-mobile...nope service areas suck in dc/md/va




Yup. Sprint is perfect for this area. You may have no signal in the subway but F it. Thats music time...
 
940
10
Joined Nov 9, 2007
Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Wait for the Palm Pre... buying it on relapse day!
yea im trynna cop that this summer im still usin the centro im sos sick of it and its small keyboard
 
2,861
100
Joined Oct 31, 2008
Originally Posted by brandonb2005

SoleWoman wrote: [hr][/hr]
Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

SoleWoman wrote: [hr][/hr] mogul sucks
touch pro sucks

i have a touch pro...cant wait until the pro 2 drops. i hate this small keyboard...and hopefully they fix all the crap thats wrong with this thing.
sprint sucks
yeah...but who is better?

verizon...nope too expensive
t-mobile...nope service areas suck in dc/md/va




Yup. Sprint is perfect for this area. You may have no signal in the subway but F it. Thats music time...



I have service all the time on the Metro.
 
1,883
10
Joined Aug 1, 2007
Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

SoleWoman wrote: [hr][/hr]
Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

SoleWoman wrote: [hr][/hr] mogul sucks
touch pro sucks

i have a touch pro...cant wait until the pro 2 drops. i hate this small keyboard...and hopefully they fix all the crap thats wrong with this thing.
sprint sucks
yeah...but who is better?

verizon...nope too expensive
t-mobile...nope service areas suck in dc/md/va
Yup. Sprint is perfect for this area. You may have no signal in the subway but F it. Thats music time...



I have service all the time on the Metro.

Is it romaing serivce? I just program my phone to have no signal if I am roaming...

I think its called "Sprint Services only" or something like that...
 
17,888
762
Joined Jan 20, 2006
My Touch Pro works just fine for me... Although I am waiting for the 2 to drop with the separate keys which will increase my ability to deciper them muchquicker
 
2,614
5,238
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Originally Posted by Russoull

I'm usin the HTC Touch Pro right now. Phones dope, but I'm bout to get my 3rd one.

First one the Battery got loose in its slot so %#+# started powerin off my phone every 15 min.

Got a brand new replacement and 3 months later the keyboard does not want to work, so I'm stuck usin the Touch-Screen till I place a work order.

Still want an iPhone baad, but I cant complain bout the $50/month Unlimited Sero Plan W/ GPS
Does this include internet also? $50 a month with any Sprint phone? Do you have to buy the phone first then get the plan? I'm on AT&T withthe 1st gen iPhone, contract is almost up and looking for another service. Thanks
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now