Best Pick-Up Lines

Joined Nov 13, 2003
what's your best pick up lines

the thing i always do that works for me is walking by a good looking girl at a table, and then "accidentaly" drop $40,000 dollars on the table and go"ahh screw it, it's not even worth bending over to pick up"

i find this works with ease

but warning, you have to look the part to pull this one off

what are yours?

Joined Jun 22, 2008
Originally Posted by Reprisentin MIA

the thing i always do that works for me is walking by a good looking girl at a table, and then "accidentaly" drop $40,000 dollars on the table and go "ahh screw it, it's not even worth bending over to pick up"

i find this works with ease

but warning, you have to look the part to pull this one off

what are yours?

Joined Dec 31, 2005

the thing i always do that works for me is walking by a good looking girl at a table, and then "accidentaly" drop $40,000 dollars on the table and go "ahh screw it, it's not even worth bending over to pick up"

i guess you like them gold diggers

Joined Jan 17, 2006
Guy: "What do you look for in a guy?"

Girl: "blah blah blah.... what do you look for in a girl?"

Guy: "Nothing really... just an opportunity"

Joined Apr 24, 2003
Originally Posted by Dom90

i guess you like them gold diggers
Either that or he's finding girls that are attracted to the color of Monopoly money.

Joined Nov 13, 2003
i usually say "look, i wanna have sex with you or atleast get some head, if you're down gimme your number and i'll call you later ortomorrow."

Joined Mar 26, 2009
Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I plan on using this sometime soon. Thank you kind sir.

Joined Apr 14, 2009
Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I plan on using this sometime soon. Thank you kind sir.
man NTers got no game... what happens when shorty says...

"so u couldnt even find one redeeming quality about me? ull jus take what u can get huh?
"

Joined Nov 13, 2003
sometimes i say "hey do you got change for a million dollars?" and they start to laugh, at which time i actually pull out a million dollar bill andlet them know im not kidding
then i have sex with them

Joined Nov 13, 2003
one time i told a girl "my parents are still married."
and she replied "umm, so?"
to which i replied, "think we'll still be married when chris and rachel are around our age?"
she immediately got out of her chair, grabbed me by my collar, took me into an empty room, and proceeded to make love to me.

Joined Feb 22, 2008
Sober: [Eye Contact] "I'm ______" (insert first name)"nice to meet you"

Intoxicated: [Eye Contact] "Do you like ______" (insert random thought (mustard works)) "You look like a Dijon kind've girl"

Second line is adlibbed

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now