Best Pick-Up Lines

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

Excuse me miss.. i'm about to go watch a movie. Which movie would you not mind watching a second time? Girl : Terminator. Me: * holds up the elbow, waiting for her to connect * Girl : HEHEHE aw so cute.. ok.
indifferent.gif

this is on some hood $%#+

Me: You coming to the cookout?
Her: What cookout?
Me: You know, the one where I put my meat on your grill...

Originally Posted by Reprisentin MIA

when you go into your class you must find the best looking girl in class and then you go and sit next to her (*note * if somebody is already sitting next to her approach that person and tell them their car is on fire and being invaded by flamingos, they will then run to the parking lot to stop the theft and you can have their chair)
now what you wanna do is look at the girl and say "man, we are such good study buddies, im getting a hundred percent in this class right now"
she will then giggle and say "thats because their hasnt been any assignments"
then you say "yes there has....i have been instructed to give a girl the opportunity of a life time and sleep with her, but she has to be the prettiest girl in the school, and i think i might choose you"
then you have sex with her
and when your done, tell her "wow..thanks for making me better, now when i pick the prettiest girl and do have sex with her ill have you to thank"
and then have sex with the prettiest girl

this one helps to be good looking like me and also rich
lame.jpg

This thread could've been great unfortunately OP fails at life.

The best lines are the ones that just get the conversation going without displaying interest too early.
(i.e. "Hey you look like an intelligent woman, let me get your opinion on something." Then go wherever with it, preferably something aboutrelationships.)

For those of you who want to be more direct try:
"Excuse me do you know what time it is?" When she looks at you say "Wow. You have really sexy eyes!" Say it in a shocked/surprised way andreally overact it. She'll blush and then you're in. Follow up with "What's your name?" She'll give her name then say "You evenhave a pretty name. I'm (name)." Then take the convo wherever.

All this assumes you're a decent looking guy...if not lines are the least of your worries.

"my homeboy over there..." ...

*point at somebody in the distance*...

"wanted to know if you thought i was attractive"...

"Excuse me...are those space pants? Because your butt is out of this world."

Originally Posted by So Slickening

"Hey, my friend over there *motions toward a friend of yours or a random person* bet me I couldn't get a date with the most beautiful person in (insert whatever you want here, bar, park, city, etc.). Would you like to go to dinner or a movie with his money?"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Girl, I'll marinate your fish!

...... and then give you a $1,000

Just keeping up with the theme of simping in this thread

Back
Top Bottom