then i have sex with them

this works very well if you are good looking like me

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Guy: "What do you look for in a guy?"

Girl: "blah blah blah.... what do you look for in a girl?"

Guy: "Nothing really... just an opportunity"
I plan on using this sometime soon. Thank you kind sir.
glasses.gif
man NTers got no game... what happens when shorty says...

"so u couldnt even find one redeeming quality about me? ull jus take what u can get huh?
indifferent.gif
"
Werd smart chicks will catch that.. gullible girls will say aww.
I asked my two best friends who are chicks.. and one said it would make her laugh.. and the other said it just wouldnt work

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

eyy bebe, ill take you shoppin bebe

or

eyy dime a ver chufry, dame culo

OR

dime a ver mami, tu sabe colar cafe?

pimp.gif
I bet this works wonders for you. cant even talk right in english why you talking spanish?

another one that usually works is to go up to a group of girls, preferably one with all hot girls, and make sure you're wearign a watch and holding acellphone then ask "ladies, would any of yall happen to know what time it is?" then when they see your watch, and maybe cell phone, they'll say"why dont you just look at your watch?" (or something like that ), to which you reply, "because i want to have sex with either you or one ofyour friends." and the girls will usually egg on the shiest girl of the group that somehow can't seem to hook up with the right guy to talk to you.say, "so you're the one i'm gonna %%**?", she'll say yeah, and get to your car and go to your house.

another one that works is to introduce yourself to a girl then say, "welp, its 2 pm right now, lets go to my place, make out, have a little sex, thenwatch the hills, that sound alright?" theres no way she'll say no.

another fairly simple on is to walk up to a girl youve never met before and say "so, i heard you were talking about me"
and she'll usually say "no, i never met you"
then you say "ohh my fault, it must have been your best friend who was doing the talking, i had sex with her and never called her back"
the have sex with the new girl and dont call her back

Hi, I'm __________.

We just had the "how do you pick up chicks" thread. Lines are corny. Just go say hi.

"ay, can you tell i have a boner in these pants?"
"......."
place it on her hip
"how about now?"

here's one for when a girl is at work.

go up to her and say "i'm kinda nervous about working here."
then she'll say "you're gonna be working here? when do you start?"
then say "i'm not sure, but i'm sure about one thing."
and she'll say "whats that."
then say "that having sex with you would be the greatest thing to ever happen to me."
then you ask her what time she gets off, meet her, and..... you know the rest.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Guy: "What do you look for in a guy?"

Girl: "blah blah blah.... what do you look for in a girl?"

Guy: "Nothing really... just an opportunity"
I plan on using this sometime soon. Thank you kind sir.
glasses.gif
man NTers got no game... what happens when shorty says...

"so u couldnt even find one redeeming quality about me? ull jus take what u can get huh?
indifferent.gif
"
Let me guess, you tried the line, and got rejected, now you're pissed off at NT?
laugh.gif

i also will walk up to a girl i have never met before and say "wow, i'd really love to get to know you and maybe take you for a ride on my horsethroughout town at midnight"
and she'll say "wow, thats very classy"
and then you say "yes, i am old school...very very old school"
and she says "really, how old school?"
and then you take out a wooden club hit her on the head and drag her by her hair back to your house and have sex with her
that'll show her your old school

Let's play carnival, you sit on my face and I try to guess how much you weigh

Giggity, Giggity Gigga-deee

Originally Posted by Reprisentin MIA

i also will walk up to a girl i have never met before and say "wow, i'd really love to get to know you and maybe take you for a ride on my horse throughout town at midnight"
and then you take out a wooden club hit her on the head and drag her by her hair back to your house and have sex with her
now your trying too hard
eyes.gif

this one works.

go to a very crowded area, preferably an area where there will be a lot of promiscuious young ladies. (rap concert, party, club, etc.), try to get yourattention of everyone in an area and announce "excuse me, i am a virgin and i cannot take it anymore, would a girl PLEASE have sex with me?" trustme, one hot girl will step forward.

Originally Posted by Reprisentin MIA

i also will walk up to a girl i have never met before and say "wow, i'd really love to get to know you and maybe take you for a ride on my horse throughout town at midnight"

CORNY

if you are ever walking through a park on a beautiful summer day and you see a stunning beauty walk bye, simply walk up to her and say "the only thingprettier then this tree is you"
(note: point to a tree when saying this)
she will blush and say "thank you"
after this stare awkwardly at her in complete silence for a good 20 seconds or so and then say "umm so when are we gonna have sex, i didnt say that dumbline for no reason"
then have sex with her

this one also works better the better looking you are

Back
Top Bottom