Best Pick-Up Lines

"If I asked you if I could have sex with you, would your answer be the same answer to this question?"

laugh.gif
Some of these are mad corny

excuse me, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

if i could rearrange the alphabet, i would put u and i together....

go to a very crowded area, preferably an area where there will be a lot of promiscuious young ladies. (rap concert, party, club, etc.), try to get yourattention of everyone in an area and announce "excuse me, i am a virgin and i cannot take it anymore, would a girl PLEASE have sex with me?" trustme, one hot girl will step forward.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by czur1127

if i was ur heart........... would u let me beat
i tried this before
laugh.gif

it didnt work
laugh.gif

Best Pick-Up Lines
not really a pick up line but if i spot a chick im diggin alone in the club or wherever she might be ill jus walk up to her ask her why shesstanding/walkin by herself. That should start a convo and you should be good from there. Idk it works for me
happy.gif

Excuse me miss.. i'm about to go watch a movie. Which movie would you not mind watching a second time? Girl : Terminator. Me: * holds up the elbow, waitingfor her to connect * Girl : HEHEHE aw so cute.. ok.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Guy: "What do you look for in a guy?"

Girl: "blah blah blah.... what do you look for in a girl?"

Guy: "Nothing really... just an opportunity"
I plan on using this sometime soon. Thank you kind sir.
glasses.gif
man NTers got no game... what happens when shorty says...

"so u couldnt even find one redeeming quality about me? ull jus take what u can get huh?
indifferent.gif
"

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Okay this is my go-to line, and I guarantee the cuteness of it will get SOMETHING if you try it enough. Might even work first try. Has for me.

"Hey, my friend over there *motions toward a friend of yours or a random person* bet me I couldn't get a date with the most beautiful person in (insert whatever you want here, bar, park, city, etc.). Would you like to go to dinner or a movie with his money?"

pimp.gif
This is the first line I've read that I liked.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Okay this is my go-to line, and I guarantee the cuteness of it will get SOMETHING if you try it enough. Might even work first try. Has for me.

"Hey, my friend over there *motions toward a friend of yours or a random person* bet me I couldn't get a date with the most beautiful person in (insert whatever you want here, bar, park, city, etc.). Would you like to go to dinner or a movie with his money?"

pimp.gif
This is the first line I've read that I liked.

That one was actually dope and probably the only one in this entire thread that will work...

The OPs first five or six were hilarious... I was in here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All the ones afterwards were
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom