Best place to live that has ALL FOUR seasons?

A place like Flagstaff, AZ has it all as far as weather. Because of it's elevation it gets snow during the winter, and is warm, but not too hot during thesummer.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Physicx

sure as hell isnt edmonton

it snowed like last week
alien.gif
. didnt stay on the ground, but still

i still love my city though. just the weather that pisses me off

Where the crap is Edmonton? I never really thought about where it was in Canada.
k = province of alberta

21268d1237365249-edmonton-rcmp-map_canada_e_htm_rpp.jpg

best random map i could find in google without going ninjahood

i swear its like the most random 'major' (i use this term loosley) city on the planet
laugh.gif
. i dont know how my parents chose this place specifically toimmigrate

Don't ever come to michigan, its miserable from mid october to mid april. We don't hit the 70s until like late may, but July and august is like 90something every day.ridiculous. bay area HERE i COME; 60 to 75 degrees year round is fine, i've seen enough snow and ice for 3 lifetimes

not being bias or anything but i personally love the weather here in washington. we get a bit of everything. summer isn't too hot, spring and autumn isperfect, and we got some of the best snow on the slopes this winter. nothing beats that

Originally Posted by kevL7

not being bias or anything but i personally love the weather here in washington. we get a bit of everything. summer isn't too hot, spring and autumn is perfect, and we got some of the best snow on the slopes this winter. nothing beats that

I feel ya...I've taken WA for granted before. But, I almost want more of a balance...meaning less rain and more...whatever. BTW...I'm very aware thatit doesn't rain around here as much as most people think.

winter.. cold, snow sometimes.
spring... cool, comfortable temps. rainy sometimes.
summer... hot, but not too hot. sunny skies prevail.
fall.. cool, very comfortable. not much rain.

GA! Atl shawty

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

you want ALL FOUR seasons? is this even a question like for real?

CHICAGO > ______________________
indifferent.gif

The midwest is too far from enormous bodies of water (oceans, seas,etc. great lakes don't count) and thus is a lot colder than the East and Westcoast.Chicago winters are BRUTAL.

Pick a city in the North East if you want all 4 season. The popular choice is obviously NYC.

everyone repping their area i see... most of these places have extremes though.. OP, do you want everything in moderation?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

everyone repping their area i see... most of these places have extremes though.. OP, do you want everything in moderation?

Not really... Just 4 DISTINCT seasons...I also see most people just reppin' their hometowns. Anyone with opinions based on travel rather than biasedoutlooks. Most of you are just acclimated to the weather around your area so you say its seasonal...Chicago? Hell no...Not even close.

Originally Posted by jamergrady

NY in general..... but if you want to live somewhere that doesn't have a lot of people. Like New York City does. I would suggest either,Syracuse NY, Rochester NY, Buffalo NY, Albany NY.

But my Best choice would be Syracuse NY.
pimp.gif

- Philadelphia falls in the northern periphery of the humid subtropical climate zone. Summers are typically hot andmuggy, fall and spring are generally mild, and winter is cold. Snowfall is variable, with some winters bringing moderate snow and others bringing some majorsnowstorms. Annual snowfall averages 21 inches (534 mm). Precipitation is generally spread throughout the year, with eight to eleven wet days permonth,[sup][22][/sup] at an average annual rate of 42 inches (1068 mm).

[table][tr][th=""]
Weather averages for Philadelphia [/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Month[/th] [th=""]Jan[/th] [th=""]Feb[/th] [th=""]Mar[/th] [th=""]Apr[/th] [th=""]May[/th] [th=""]Jun[/th] [th=""]Jul[/th] [th=""]Aug[/th] [th=""]Sep[/th] [th=""]Oct[/th] [th=""]Nov[/th] [th=""]Dec[/th] [th=""]Year[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Record high °F (°C)[/th] [td] 74
(23)[/td] [td] 79
(26)[/td] [td] 87
(31)[/td] [td] 99
(37)[/td] [td] 97
(36)[/td] [td] 102
(39)[/td] [td] 104
(40)[/td] [td] 106
(41)[/td] [td] 102
(39)[/td] [td] 96
(36)[/td] [td] 84
(29)[/td] [td] 73
(23)[/td] [td] 106
(41)[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Average high °F (°C)[/th] [td] 39
(4)[/td] [td] 42
(6)[/td] [td] 51
(11)[/td] [td] 62
(17)[/td] [td] 72
(22)[/td] [td] 81
(27)[/td] [td] 86
(30)[/td] [td] 84
(29)[/td] [td] 77
(25)[/td] [td] 66
(19)[/td] [td] 55
(13)[/td] [td] 44
(7)[/td] [td] 63.3
(17)[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Average low °F (°C)[/th] [td] 25
(-4)[/td] [td] 28
(-2)[/td] [td] 35
(2)[/td] [td] 44
(7)[/td] [td] 55
(13)[/td] [td] 64
(18)[/td] [td] 70
(21)[/td] [td] 69
(21)[/td] [td] 61
(16)[/td] [td] 49
(9)[/td] [td] 40
(4)[/td] [td] 31
(-1)[/td] [td] 47.6
(9)[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Record low °F (°C)[/th] [td] -7
(-22)[/td] [td] -11
(-24)[/td] [td] 5
(-15)[/td] [td] 14
(-10)[/td] [td] 28
(-2)[/td] [td] 44
(7)[/td] [td] 51
(11)[/td] [td] 44
(7)[/td] [td] 35
(2)[/td] [td] 25
(-4)[/td] [td] 8
(-13)[/td] [td] -5
(-21)[/td] [td] -11
(-24)[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Precipitation inches (mm)[/th] [td] 3.52
(89.4)[/td] [td] 2.74
(69.6)[/td] [td] 3.81
(96.
glasses.gif
[/td] [td] 3.49
(88.6)[/td] [td] 3.89
(98.
glasses.gif
[/td] [td] 3.29
(83.6)[/td] [td] 4.39
(111.5)[/td] [td] 3.82
(97)[/td] [td] 3.88
(98.6)[/td] [td] 2.75
(69.9)[/td] [td] 3.16
(80.3)[/td] [td] 3.31
(84.1)[/td] [td] 42.05
(1,068.1)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Source: The Weather Channel[sup][25][/sup] 2008-09-27[/td] [/tr][/table]
http://
[h2]
[/h2]

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by kevL7

not being bias or anything but i personally love the weather here in washington. we get a bit of everything. summer isn't too hot, spring and autumn is perfect, and we got some of the best snow on the slopes this winter. nothing beats that

I feel ya...I've taken WA for granted before. But, I almost want more of a balance...meaning less rain and more...whatever. BTW...I'm very aware that it doesn't rain around here as much as most people think.
i dont really mind the rain. i find it soothing sometimes. but yeah it really doesn't rain as much as people think

Originally Posted by ev209

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

San Francisco
no hate but I could never live there. too many hills and house on slopes.

Ya'll childhood ride around the block on a bike must of been a nightmare.
sf is beautiful, anywhere in norcal and your good
pretty much.

Back
Top Bottom