BEST Quality of recent Jordan's?

Man my Carolina X's are thorough!! Definite grade A quality on them. N I hoop n um now.

The XX3's for me were great.

I strongly disagree with the people saying that the FR III's were good quality. (fake leather, bad paint on midsole)
I've worn mine lightly just a few times and the paint is starting to crack already.

The nubucks had a good shape to the shoes but the nubuck was ugly compared to the 2003 original nubucks.. every pair I checked out when I was trying to cop hadscuffs on the nubuck... 2009 nubucks fail compared to the originals from 2003... recently I would say fire red 3s, I loved my 1st dmp pack from 2006, and Ihave to comment on the XIs from the cdp.. these shoes don't look or feel much like the 2001 breds but they stand up better to creases than the 2001s... Istill love the 2001s more wit the backwards jumpman on the left shoe but really the cdp I think was changed up because they tried to make the shoe more durablethan the first retro... hands down OG XIs knocks out both retros..... IMO

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

idk if its just my pair or not but the hair Is were great quality
the leather on mine is super thick and ilove them
the dmp II pack was pretty good to

you lucky
idk if u talkin bout da white leather or the nubuck
but my nubuck on toebox is thin, very thin

All OGs have been good quality, 23s, obviously, but the 22s, 21s, 20s, etc all are much much better than just about any retro.

I thought my CDP 16s were excellent quality, best out of all the CDP shoes that I got anyway.
Nobody mentioned the cool grey 3s which I thought were better quality than the fire red 3s that seem so popular.

I'd also like to point out, if your shoes get dirty THAT IS NOT A MATTER OF QUALITY. There was at least 2 people that seem to think if they keep theirshoes clean that means those shoes are higher quality. %@@? If I take the highest quality shoes ever made then go jump in a tar pit they will be dirty. Shoesdont wear themselves to the club.

Same goes for creasing, some models (5s, 4s, 13s) are going to crease easily, that does not mean the leather is good or bad, good leather creases too. Thedesign of the toe box has a lot more to do with the creasing than the quality of the materials.

Cdp 13's...
pimp.gif

JB do tha same wit the playoff 13's next year....
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by veGAtts

I thought my CDP 16s were excellent quality, best out of all the CDP shoes that I got anyway.

Quality on the OG Black/Red CDPs was pretty spotty as it happens.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Toro Bravo was ok but no stellar my 3M's creased after the 2nd wear w/ gel soles n the toe but my list would be... Fire Red III Auqa & Playoff VIII Gucci,Hare & ATCQ I CDP XII CDP III everything else was so-so the carmines in the CDP even suprised me... but not in the good way i passed on those too so im waiting on Jan 2010
I really hope you dont wear your DMP II V's like you have them in your avy....

Anyway I think the Nubucks were good, the Dub Zeros (only fusion I own don't worry), and the TB 3's. I would say the Toro Bravo's but I wore my3M's for an hour and had creasing within the first steps...anyone else have that problem?

Originally Posted by HAGS

I know, I know... BEST quality of recent Jordan's? I know this will probably get a lot of hate but I was wondering and wanted to bring more positive posts instead of "THIS QUALITY SUCKS #^&%&! Blah blah Blah.." …. We ALL know that JB has been putting out some trash quality in the last few years but I want to know what one's you all think have been the best. For example, I was wearing my CDP XIV's and I really thought the suede was really soft and they were extremely comfortable and was thinking that they were waaaay better than most people thought. Maybe it was just my pair? The IX's on the other hand are stiff as HE$%! Any other CDP's or recent releases that were better than people are giving credit for? It's been disappointing lately with the quality but I am just wondering if anyone has had better luck with any of their purchases over the last few years??? I am just wondering which ones I should keep and undeadstock and maybe a few I should just get rid of and buy something more worthwhile.
my cdp 9's are very nice and comfortable
wink.gif

roll.gif
JordanHead21 wrote:

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Toro Bravo was ok but no stellar my 3M's creased after the 2nd wear w/ gel soles n the toe but my list would be... Fire Red III Auqa & Playoff VIII Gucci,Hare & ATCQ I CDP XII CDP III everything else was so-so the carmines in the CDP even suprised me... but not in the good way i passed on those too so im waiting on Jan 2010
I really hope you dont wear your DMP II V's like you have them in your avy....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

White/Green XIV. I have played ball in these over 100 times and they hold up MUCH better than the OG XIV. Granted they are dirty and scuffed, but the teetharent coming off and they are still very solid.

Quality seems to be only a matter of opinion but just to add to the conversation I'll add my selections...

CDP XII
Cool Grey III
Flip III
XX3's (although the pinky toe issues sometimes make me think otherwise...)
Aqua VIII's (mine are built like tanks with no paint chipping apparent)
Playoff VIII's (good quality as well)

that's it for now...

playoff VIII's=WIN I wore about 30 times to work in and they still look new with no creases
eek.gif

cdp XII's
Jordan XXIII's

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Cdp 13's...
pimp.gif

JB do tha same wit the playoff 13's next year....
glasses.gif
eventhough those are in my top 5 fav sneakers. They crease easily....comfortable more than any j to me though.

people complaning about the dmp v 3m the shoes is like the green beans v they crease easy so dont be stunned as for quality fire red 3s dmp 11s 06 Vs most ofthem xx3s viiis

Back
Top Bottom