Best Running Shoe Available Right Now?

the new balance 587 is wat i use to go running it comes in wht and blue mainly white and u can also choose widths if u want

yea the kayano 15s are real nice.
they got all the gel you need in the heel and enough in the forefoot.
it almost feels like the kayano 14 but you can feel a lot more gel and they also added a plate over the gel so it doesnt feel so mushy.
great shoe. but theyre ugly

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

has anyone tried the nike zoom structure triax 12?
the structures are good shoes...i would also recommend the vomeros...

but in my honest opinion, after working for a shoe company for 3 years i would say the Kayano is the best all around shoe for people...if you are not willingto pay that much for a shoe look into the 2100 series or even Brooks or Saucony....

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

That was the general consensus, but some of their new offerings (Vomero 4, Air Max 2009) are nothing like the old Nikes. It has always been cool in the running world to bag on nike, but some of their new shoes are really great. They even fixed the tiny toeboxes their shoes used to have.
nike has been making great running shoes for a long while.

it's trendy to go against nike in this market but the bowerman line has been on point forever.

Has anybody read anything?

Dude needs ALL WHITE.

The love for Nike is here is so funny. If you want a shoe that will last, don't get Nike. You should get an all white shoe that you like and then get someinsoles to put in them to give you extra cushioning. If you're gonna be on your feet all day, it will definitely come in handy. Get something with moremesh than leather for sure.

i would get the white tailwind 2009s then put some superfeet insoles in it. the tailwind 09s have very nice cushioning but could use a little more in the wayof arch/foot support so getting some superfeet will remedy that. getting an insole with both support and cushion will properly support your feet and keep yourbody in alignment.

after a few wears of the insoles, you will notice that any arch or heel pain you have is gone because your weight is being better distributed throughout theentire foot. also, it will correct overpronation if its an issue for you and keep your ankles, knees and hips all properly aligned and even distribution ofload on the legs.

the first time i did this my feet, ankles, and knees all felt alot better and i noticed a huge decrease in leg fatigue after working all day. they aredefinitely worth the money. oh and they also last for about a year before the cushion wears out and even then they still give support so they still feel reallygood.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

If you want a shoe that will last, don't get Nike.
provide substantial, undeniable evidence.
indifferent.gif

Did I hit a sore spot with your love for Nike? Sorry.

indifferent.gif

no, not at all.

however i see no point in making such a blatantly false statement which is obviously entirely your opinion presented as if it were fact, if you're notgoing to back it up.

just like your response it's easy enough to try and sherk the question by projecting feelings of overzealous fandom than actually providing proof.

now, that ive made it plain that it's easy to see through your bs why just be straight and address the topic.

provide evidence or proof as to why you would advise another member that 'if they want a shoe that wil last, dont get nike'?

remember now, no off topic bs, just actual substantial evidence to back up your statement.

im somehow doubting we will see any from you. or any more posts in here at all. feining 'work' or 'having a life'

convenient for you isnt it.

indifferent.gif

no, not at all.

however i see no point in making such a blatantly false statement which is obviously entirely your opinion presented as if it were fact, if you're not going to back it up.

just like your response it's easy enough to try and sherk the question by projecting feelings of overzealous fandom than actually providing proof.

now, that ive made it plain that it's easy to see through your bs why just be straight and address the topic.

provide evidence or proof as to why you would advise another member that 'if they want a shoe that wil last, dont get nike'?

remember now, no off topic bs, just actual substantial evidence to back up your statement.

im somehow doubting we will see any from you. or any more posts in here at all. feining 'work' or 'having a life'

That double space is reminding me of English class, which I'm happy to say, is over.

indifferent.gif

no, not at all.

however i see no point in making such a blatantly false statement which is obviously entirely your opinion presented as if it were fact, if you're not going to back it up.

Well, I did have to work today but I couldn't forget about this post! I was DYING to get home!

How do you expect me to show "subtantial evidence" to prove that a Nike wouldn't last as long? This is based on personal experience compared toother brands. Nike's midsoles and standard insoles don't hold up AS well over time compared to other shoes in the same price range. I LOVE Nike'sproducts and their shoes. I just think that for his needs he could find something from another company pending that it's an all white shoe as he suggested.Do you work for Nike or something? You seem mad about trying to defend them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

no, not at all.

Well, I did have to work today but I couldn't forget about this post! I was DYING to get home!

How do you expect me to show "subtantial evidence" to prove that a Nike wouldn't last as long? This is based on personal experience compared to other brands. Nike's midsoles and standard insoles don't hold up AS well over time compared to other shoes in the same price range. I LOVE Nike's products and their shoes. I just think that for his needs he could find something from another company pending that it's an all white shoe as he suggested. Do you work for Nike or something? You seem mad about trying to defend them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

again why are you attempting to project feelings of overzealous fandom to support your argument?

to say that any of my statements relate any feeling of anger is quite a reach. of course it is a way to deflect from the question at hand.

This is based on personal experience compared to other brands.
then present it as such.

for a member looking for legitimate assistance in finding a shoe, the statement (and i quote) "If you want a shoe that will last,don't get Nike. " is greatly unhelpful.

I don't feel like arguing with you anymore. But I definitely don't wanna forget about this post! I might feel the need to break it down later orsomething.

i would say get lunar trainers but i don't think they come in all white, but they are one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned.

I don't feel like arguing with you anymore. But I definitely don't wanna forget about this post! I might feel the need to break it down later or something.
again that's quite convenient for you.
eyes.gif

either way there's nothing to break down it's quite straight forward.

1. you presented your opinion as fact to another member looking for legit shoe assistance.

2. i called you on it.

3. you attempted to accuse me of being overprotective of nike and angry in an attempt to divert attention away from your statement. and not have to back it up.

4. you finally admitted it was just your opinion when you could muster no evidence or proof.

i believe we are done here.

if your concern with nike is that they wont last long then go with a nike running shoe with a BRS bottom wich is made of carbon rubber vs nike durlon wich is aair blow rubber. i personally love nike running shoes, like i wrote earlier i love the tailwinds wich have the BRS outsole in the bottom. i run about 10 milesa week. i usually switch running shoes every 5-6 months for running 10 miles a week i think its good. CRAZY EBW sorry for your bad nike experience, but imcurious to know what wear you running in ?

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

if your concern with nike is that they wont last long then go with a nike running shoe with a BRS bottom wich is made of carbon rubber vs nike durlon wich is a air blow rubber. i personally love nike running shoes, like i wrote earlier i love the tailwinds wich have the BRS outsole in the bottom. i run about 10 miles a week. i usually switch running shoes every 5-6 months for running 10 miles a week i think its good. CRAZY EBW sorry for your bad nike experience, but im curious to know what wear you running in ?
I run in the Brooks Trance or Mizuno Nirvana mainly.

Clutch, i'm not done with you yet. I'd like for you to explain why Nike's are better though.
grin.gif
Like I said, i'm not done with this post by any means. I just don't havethe time right now! Be patient brother!

There IS a White Lunar Trainer but it isn't ALL white. Those would be great.

i've been wearing my Nike Vomero+ 3 for the past 5 months almost everyday for the gym (run about 8-11 miles a week), go to school in them half the time,and ALWAYS wear it for work since im on my feet all day. Shoes are holding up fine.

Back
Top Bottom