Best season of The Real World?

I just found out many past seasons are available on MTV.com. What were some of the best seasons? I really only remember Hawaii and Austin (dude getting his face smashed)! 

Hawaii with Teck and Ruthie, New Orleans with that loser David and Melissa and the mormon Julie, Cancun is SLEPT on with Joey and the lesbian Aanya and how she called CJ's penis a lil piglet everybody wanted to fight her but Joey ended up smashing on the last episode
eek.gif
(LOW KEY THE BEST SEASON in a long time
roll.gif
).

Haha Cancun that's what I'm watching right now. Found the old thread for it too, lol. Dude got water thrown on his guitar while he was instigating, and then had the nerve to be upset about It being ruined afterwards.

Real World San Diego (04), Real World Austin, all the dudes wantn to body Rachel, and Real World Denver, that Davis and Tyrie fight
laugh.gif
, had me rolln

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

Haha Cancun that's what I'm watching right now. Found the old thread for it too, lol. Dude got water thrown on his guitar while he was instigating, and then had the nerve to be upset about It being ruined afterwards.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cancun was sooo wild! When I saw it was on MTV.com I was like this is a hidden and rejected gem on the cutting room floor. The casting was great. Bronny!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
EVERYBODY WAS GOLD!

This dude BRONNE! Getting play from Sharon Osbournes sister the first night! I'm 2/3 done with Denver, Davis was a shame! Always a closet racist in the bunch!

RW: Paris, RW: Back To NY, RW: Vegas (the one with Alton and Irulan)

A lot more.

There were some good seasons, hard to choose the best.  I'd probably choose Seattle when Stephen slapped Irene 
laugh.gif
.  Las Vegas was good too when Brynn threw a fork at Steven 
laugh.gif
.  Real World is trash these days though...

refresh my memory on the cancun one again I can't remember that..

the New orleans one was my fav Aneesa and that mixed chick were just waaaaay to hot

fav cast member tho is prolly Mike from NY (aka Miz) and Tech

The two that stand out in my mind are the OG San Diego and Vegas.

Vegas was a goddamn mess. Everyone on that cast was a head case. The most dysfunctional cast in the history of the show. No competition. The threesome early on sealed it.

San Diego had the best cast chemistry. Except for weirdo Frankie, the whole cast got along pretty quick and most of the season was just pure comedy. The S*&% They Should Have Shown was hilarious.

hawaii and new orleans. I didnt know they were on mtv.com
eek.gif

edit - it's all newer seasons
sick.gif
sick.gif
I meant OG new orleans. what are some of the better new seasons?

Back to New York and Hawaii. Last one i watched was Austin. Can't get into it anymore.

ah man that come on be my baby tonight was too funny
roll.gif

im 27, so i grew up watching most of the real world seasons.
boston was ok, hawaii was prob one of the best, miami was good too. vegas and OG new orleans.
austin was prob the last one i saw the most of (since i lived in san antonio, wanted to see what they did),

I've only watch RW in the 90s and maybe up to '03.
That being said, I'll never forget the black dude slapping the weird white chick with Lyme disease in Seattle.

Back
Top Bottom