Best season of The Real World?

I meant miami not key west. Seattle was comedy because of the dude from VMI and him dating that MTV producer on camera and she got fired.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

svetlana shusterman
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 the things I'd do to her. 
I'd slay Johanna from Austin as well, and Arissa from the first Las Vegas, and Colie from Denver, Sahar from New Orleans, and Robin from the fist San Diego 

maaaann too many to list 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by louislagerfeld

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

svetlana shusterman
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 the things I'd do to her. 
I'd slay Johanna from Austin as well, and Arissa from the first Las Vegas, and Colie from Denver, Sahar from New Orleans, and Robin from the fist San Diego 

maaaann too many to list 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
parisa from australia too
pimp.gif

first Miami, first Boston, Hawaii, first NY

I use to watch Real World religiously when I was younger. Stopped watching them these days.

The best season hands down was Vegas they were ALL getting it in, there were no lames that year. Alton was smashing lol.

Now the best character to ever appear was Greg from Hollywood, oh man I loved that season, he would roast everyone with no regard for human life. Dude had his own webisodes on YouTube I watched those too lol.

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

OH lets not for get Jaime Chung was produced from Real world, shes so sexy....
that was Brads season.. I liked that one also

THATS where shes from.

I was watching hangover 2 and was like I've seen this girl on something before. I told myself she was the og yellow power ranger.

And the best season was the season with tech money and the girl who looked like 2pac

Wasn't there a dude on there who had ties to NT? Tic 23 or something? This was like 2004-2005

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Wasn't there a dude on there who had ties to NT? Tic 23 or something? This was like 2004-2005

on Philadelphia,  the girl Shavonda was dating an nter

Why can't i remember Greg....someone refresh my memory with a youtube scene or pic or something.

EDIT:::

oh yea i remember him now, wasn't he like a model or something, but people thought he was gay?  But he use to shut everyone down cuz he was so conceited.

Jaime Chung....I remember watching hangover 2 and DBZ movie like... yo why does she look so familiar...and im like yea i remember her season of Real world but she was really boring and bland....

Original Miami was probably the most entertaining (looking back).....with the middle eastern girl who use to wild out... (can't remember her name)  and Melissa... (they were hot back in that time)

Also no love for Amaya?  she was a like a normal looking chick. but them Chesticles were tasty

Either Hawaii or New Orleans (?) with Dave on it.

They were both how I imagine I would be if I was ever on the show; never around, didn't really ***% with their roommates much except when they had to.

The behind the scenes, the producers talked about how there was 6 or 7 roommates and only 3 camera men with mobile cameras so if everyone split up a particular day, the last people to leave got to experience their day without having the cameramen follow them

Just finished watching Cancun that was a good watch. Those girls had issues lol. Starting the OG Vegas now, too bad they don't go back further.

I don't see Hawaii on there?

Last edited:
does anybody remember that guy Shugon (sp?) from the casting special for RW: back to NY and Road Rules?

buddy slept with gloves on to keep his hands moist :rofl: :rofl:

The first season of Vegas was the best.
LA, Miami, San Diego and the OG NY were great also. i haven't watched it in years though. it's all the same formula now, "let's give some young beautiful people some booze and record it."

Half way through the first Vegas. This is a really good season. Real World now compared to then is a bit of a joke.

I loved real world new york with coral, the whole cast that season was cool but coral was so sexy

Back
Top Bottom