Best Shoes To Ball In

I still think my Kobe IVs are the best shoe i've ever balled in. Although, i don't have the Vs and still waiting for my NIKEID VIs to arrive. Didn't really care for any of the current colourways, although i do love the look of the Concord. Also, I loved playing in my Cardinal 7s! I wore them so much they ended up falling apart! But i don't think anything compares to the Kobe IV. I would probably call them the perfect shoe.

Kobe V. I got a pair for both indoor and outdoor. I'm major injury prone too (shin splints, jumpers knee, etc.) , and I have no problems with these.

Kobe IV's, V's, or VI's...all good LOW height basketball shoes. My personal favorite is the IV's if you can get a full length zoom insole...straight money!!! Haven't played in the Del Sol VIs that I got, but I can't wait......

nike-zoom-lebron-vi-released-2.jpg

or

nike-lebron-8-v2-wht-black-red-1.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

My current favorites

Kobe IV
Jordan XIX SE
Air Jordan XII
Hyperdunk
I've never played in Kobe IV's - but the other 3 are my top 3- in order - OG XIX se's, XII's,and hyper's. Also, some of the shox bb's ('05-'06). XXI's were awesome performance-wise, but mine fell apart with the quickness in comparison.    ..... and Im pretty sure that everyone saying zk5's and lebrons haven't been playin ball for very long....

I agree with the XIX SE's...LOVED those shoes for my senior year of high school ball. Always seen people play in the Jordan XII's but I couldn't get past the clunky heel. Maybe it was just me though......

In order of top 5 -

AJ XII - To me no comparison performance wise they were just str8t balling shoes. They're my grails too!
AJ XIV - Same as above but just not as much.
Foamposite Pro - Yes that's right I played these hard until the soles came off.
Air Jordan IV - They're just comfortable to me.
Zoom Lebron II - I really enjoyed wearing these, all Lebrons are great though on the court. I prefer his line over Kobe because his shoes are designed for big guys like me.

AJ XI is a little overrated, and Kobes are just ok.
Carmelos are good and I like the Reebok Question and Answer 3 also Air Max Uptempo 3.

This is just me and my personal preference, I look at results and performance to my standards.

Jordan XIV - all time favorite jordan for ball
Jordan 2010 - a very very close second
Lebron 8 - ridiculously comfy
Kobe 4 delsol aka 61 point shoe

^Totally concur with the KOBE 4 Del Sols
2nd is CP3.IV (Only played in them a few times though)
3rd is Air Jordan XIX SE
4th is Zoom Huarache 2k5

Lebron IV's!!! Tanks but I love the ankle strap. I feel like a baby in my mommas womb!! (UMM very secure is what I was going for)

My top 5 in no particular order:
- Lebron VII PS
- Jordan XIX
- Kobe 2
- Jordan 2010
- Jordan XX3
All are great performance shoes.

Other shoes I really liked to play ball in are the Lebron 2s, Jordan XVIIIs (mids and lows), Jordan XIVs, Lebron Vs, Ultraflights, and Zoom 2K3

My favorite self "tuned" shoes are:
- Zoom soldier 3 with the Jordan 2009 insole (heel zoom) and removed midfoot straps. Gave the shoe a lovely double stacked zoom heel and lightened up the shoe.
- FP1s with my custom Lebron IV insoles. Regular Lebron Iv insoles greatly improve the cushioning and support of these shoes. What I did was carve out a cavity in thickly cushioned heel area and glue in extra heel zoom units. Now the shoes are performance beasts with double stacked zoom.

Back
Top Bottom