Best sneaker spot in Providence?

I live in Prov. I go to exspressions a lot and I guess eblens too. Savon Shoes in North Prov is good too.
What's the best spot in your opinion?

Whats good.. There are a couple decent places, depends on what type of sneakers I'm are looking for.

Fountain of Youth - Downtown Providence - Skating Shoes. (Doesn't Have a SB Account, yet)
Sneaker Junkies - Downtown Providence - Underground Labels (Hundreds, Rebook, 10 Deep, Alife)
Expressions - Downtown Providence - Jordans, Air Forces, Dunks, Etc.
Premium Sole - Downtown Providence - Nike SB's x Underground Labels (Doesn't Have SB Account, yet)
Gellar Shoes - Downtown Providence - Nikes (Heard once they pushed fakes could be false)
Savon Shoes - North Providence - Nikes x Jordans.
Civil - East Greenwich - Nike SB's (They Have A SB Account)

My opinion on all these stores are decent. The best one would be Expressions or Civil just because of what they have currently.

^^ gellars is hot trash. my bedroom closet has more sneakers and a better selection than they do.

What up with Savon Shoes? Where in N. Prov they located... I'm familiar with the mineral springs area... I used to work at the North End Cafe on Charlesstreet.

Savon Shoes is located on Mineral Spring Ave, Before Ballys Gym. Its on the left going toward north providence or on the right if you are heading towardpawtucket.

Whats the spot near Classical High School....saw it the other night but couldnt get the name

Back
Top Bottom