roll.gif

1. Ravens
2. Colts
3. Saints
4. Jets
5. Pats
6. Giants
7. Steelers
this is the same team that shares the same record with the raiders right?
them dudes are in trouble theyre no where near an elite team right now
Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Pmighty

ravens
giants
pats
boys
I don't know how you could possibly think the Cowboys are even in top 5.

My top 6 teams in the league
Ravens
Giants
Saints
Colts
Pats
Falcons

last time i checked a strong running game and good d will win you alot of games. granted it was carolina last night but they def have one of the strongestrunning attacks in the leaugue and theyre goin to be a hard team to beat even w/o romo lighting it up.

1. Giants - winning in all phases of the game, just need to get that redzone offense better
2. Ravens - they're only 2nd because of who they've played thus far, San Diego was the only decent team they played
3. Saints - shown they can win with Brees, without Brees, and with their defense
4. Colts - Peyton Manning is all you need to say
5. Jets - defense is scary good, Sanchise makes plays when called upon. Running game could be better

roll.gif
at dude having the Steelers at 7, they would be 0-3 if it wasn't for a coin toss and you know it

All 3 of those games could have went either way...they were all close games. Troy is out, soon as he gets back and our team gets back on track its on.Ya'll always so quick to downplay the Steelers.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

All 3 of those games could have went either way...they were all close games. Troy is out, soon as he gets back and our team gets back on track its on. Ya'll always so quick to downplay the Steelers.

They could get on a roll with a pretty favorable schedule right now, but they are not the 7th best team in the league right now.

Power Rankings in the NFL = Useless.

The best team today most likely won't be the best team in January, when it matters.

All 3 of those games could have went either way...they were all close games. Troy is out, soon as he gets back and our team gets back on track its on. Ya'll always so quick to downplay the Steelers.

I could give you the benefit of the doubt if it were one game, but when it's two out of those three that you lose, one starts to question the team'sfortitude.

I question it. I have full confidence in this team when they get into post season play, but they have to get there first

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

philly5fan wrote:
Philly
Please stop
laugh.gif
roll.gif

1. Ravens
2. Colts
3. Saints
4. Jets
5. Pats
6. Giants
7. Steelers
And you told him to stop...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wasnt being a *%!$ and put my home team that ive loved for 22 years at first....which some dudes are QUICK to do just because they're the hometeamregardless of stats/play. This dude blatantly put the no shot in hell eagles in FIRST PLACE?!?!?! Give me a %@%*#@+ break....i didnt even put my team in thetop 5 and ya'll slick talkers always have something to say.

Originally Posted by magikmike

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

ravens? haha no
1. vikings.
2. saints
3. giants
4. pats
5. ravens

ya i said it ravens are number five. what u gonna do OP
Your opinion is now null and void in further discussions
sick.gif

really how so?
vikings have the best running game in the league with Adrian Peterson and Chester Taylor. they have a QB that will force the safetys to play the deep pass soAp's numbers will go up. which means they will hold the ball for a long time in games. and that defense is one of the best

Patriots will win the superbowl when they are healthy. the year they beat carolina i believe they started 5-5 or something. not to m,ention the most clutch QBin the league

Originally Posted by magikmike

ravens? haha no
1. vikings.
2. saints
3. giants
4. pats
5. ravens

ya i said it ravens are number five. what u gonna do OP
Your opinion is now null and void in further discussions
sick.gif

really how so?
vikings have the best running game in the league with Adrian Peterson and Chester Taylor. they have a QB that will force the safetys to play the deep pass so Ap's numbers will go up. which means they will hold the ball for a long time in games. and that defense is one of the best

Patriots will win the superbowl when they are healthy. the year they beat carolina i believe they started 5-5 or something. not to m,ention the most clutch QB in the league
Its still a 40 year old Brett Favre, Vikings aiint no dman # 1 team man.
laugh.gif

Pats are not winning ANYTHING unless they get that O-line straightened out. Any good team with pressure can get Brady on the ground.

1. Giants - winning in all phases of the game, just need to get that redzone offense better
2. Ravens - they're only 2nd because of who they've played thus far, San Diego was the only decent team they played
3. Saints - shown they can win with Brees, without Brees, and with their defense
4. Colts - Peyton Manning is all you need to say 5. Jets - defense is scary good, Sanchise makes plays when called upon. Running game could be better

This man knows football
pimp.gif

ravens beat the browns, chiefs and chargers without lt and merriman for half the game. Okkkaaayyyy. Im a big ray lewis and ravens fan but stop it.

wow i see the RAVENS hype train hit NT in full effect....
laugh.gif

you guys just follow what the next person says.

oh...and the colts would aboslutely demolish the ravens.

that is all.

mannn eff da hype.. Giants>Jets>Ravens...and i just wish everyone would stop sleeping on da raiders..

Back
Top Bottom