Best TV to watch every night of the week Vol. What's good this summer

Yo NT, if you could only watch one show each day of the week, what would you watch?

Yo NT, if you could only watch one show each day of the week, what would you watch?

monday.. nothing
Tuesday.. White Collar on USA
Wednesday..Psych
Thursday... Royal Pains
Friday.. Friday Night Lights

monday.. nothing
Tuesday.. White Collar on USA
Wednesday..Psych
Thursday... Royal Pains
Friday.. Friday Night Lights

I think y'all are missing the point of this thread. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think OP wants us to list "a show per night" like DimondJ15 answered.

On topic, the only show I watch live right now is Entourage on Sunday nights. Other than that, DVR's, ftw!!!

I think y'all are missing the point of this thread. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think OP wants us to list "a show per night" like DimondJ15 answered.

On topic, the only show I watch live right now is Entourage on Sunday nights. Other than that, DVR's, ftw!!!

Sunday - Mad Men
Monday - Chuck
Tuesday - White Collar
Wednesday - Mythbusters
Thursday - Bones
Friday - Eureka
Saturday - Doctor Who

Sunday - Mad Men
Monday - Chuck
Tuesday - White Collar
Wednesday - Mythbusters
Thursday - Bones
Friday - Eureka
Saturday - Doctor Who

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Correct. Thanks for the replies y'all.

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Correct. Thanks for the replies y'all.

Sunday-The Boondocks
I don't even have time to sit down and watch TV, i'll just watch it on the internet the next day.

Sunday-The Boondocks
I don't even have time to sit down and watch TV, i'll just watch it on the internet the next day.

Back
Top Bottom