Better Actor: Denzel Washington or Will Smith

Seeing as DW and WS are the top dogsvas far as black actors concerned....I was just wondering what ur opinions on Who was a better actor between the two...I noto some Denzel is untouchable...but after looking at there total body of work I gotta go with will simply because will can do comedy as well as dramaticroles...plus the man has a few classics What does the rest of NT think?

Fresh is that dude
pimp.gif
, but I think I enjoy denzel movies a little more

I don't like when people answer with someone else other than the names given, but having said that...Don Cheadle

And I'll take Will Smith because he's funnier.
laugh.gif

I've seen more of Will's movies than Denzel's but he has had more flops so I'm going with Denzel

Denzel in Training Day was
pimp.gif
but I think he acts the cop or gangster role a little to much. Not saying he doesnt kill his roles, but I think Will Smith hasa more broad range. This is just my opinion.

Denzel, but not by much imo. Will stepped his game up. They ever do a movie together? Them collabin on a movie would be on some Pacino/DeNiro (NOT HEAT) level
pimp.gif

I feel like Denzel Washington plays the same the role in each of his movies while Will Smith has played a variety of different roles. My vote goes to WillSmith.

Denzel hands down...

dude been doin his thing since 81...and homie is like 55 years old takin on younger roles

I'd watch a movie just because will smith would be in it, I can't say the same about Denzel, but both are good

Will Smith is so overrated as an actor IMO...

I would say that Denzel is far & away the better actor...

You can say that Denzel only plays one role... but he plays that one role perfectly...

Back
Top Bottom