Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

This dude Mike really couldn't have waited until the driver came out the car to kill Saul? Or at least until he stopped the car?

I thought Walt had it bad stranded in the desert

Yep, I thought he was going to shoot them when they got out the car and then use the truck to escape. Too easy.

87C68C9B-7DB4-491D-8FCB-169173AC96E5.jpeg

Drank his own piss. :smh:

Just reminded me I need to make a Bug out bag.

Last edited:
Fantastic episode. Definitely think Kim is going to have to hit the vacuum store.

The dude was gonna run him over with the car. That's why Mike had to take the shot. I still find it impossible to believe Mike didn't have any water but he thought to bring 2 space blankets.
Well if thats the case Mike took a bigger risk in taking the driver out cuz the car could've easily tumbled forward after a sharp turn and took Saul out anyway.

After seeing this episode, I wonder if Kim meets with Ed and assumes a new identity (since she's in "the game" now). And maybe Jimmy was going to join her but got selfish and decided not too. And maybe the conclusion of the black/white scenes is them reuniting somehow, albeit with a tragic twist somehow.

why would kim need to disappear while jimmy is chillin and flourishing as saul goodman? that seemed like a way out of character move for her to make. given she's aware of how dangerous the cartel is

one sniper shot made that car flip fast and furious style? he should have definitely tried to snipe it the first time it drove by though

Incredible episode man...

Mike and Jimmy tied in for real now. Nothing like a good shootout and journey through the desert to solidify a relationship...

I was surprised to see Mike was the one pulling them bullets though I can’t even lie, I thought the Twins was in the cut somehow someway.

Why on earth would dude in the Truck get out of there after his whole crew got murked and then come back the next day dolo? Dawg wasn’t tryna split that 7 mill with nobody lol

Damn Kim, I know you were worried but that wasn’t smart to do at all. She might be on the first thing smoking to Belize.

Back
Top Bottom