Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

I like it, but it still wouldn't solve the question of why she is literally never even mentioned in BB, which has obviously already been filmed. I already mentioned in S1 that something terrible has to happen to her, something that would make Saul never mention her, because that's obviously what happens.
BB wasn’t about Saul tho so it makes sense they didn’t dig too deep into his personal life ...Only time we saw him was when he was wheelin and dealin

Funny thing is Kim wasn't ****ing with Jimmy.

Didn't wanna be official, didn't want to be his business partner.....

Saul stepped in and she been down like a day 1.

Lesson of the story.... be you and keep yo foot on these **** necks!
Facts...

She got super open for his Saul alter ego thing:smokin

tvpwg0ryatq41.jpg

Last edited:
New episode tonight. Directed by Vince Gilligan.

Bagman

When a simple errand for a client goes sideways, Jimmy is pushed to the limit; Mike takes measures to contain the wrath of the cartel; Lalo gets an unexpected visitor.

How many episodes this Season?
I can't help but feel we are going to be cheated out of 13+

Just went ahead and looked.
Always 10, 10 again.

Nah them dudes should've all laid down and let the one who knocks run things.

They didnt and now they're dead.
I guess there are no such things as rules. He didnt follow any. He lost everything, his fortune so he really wasnt a boss. Gus and Mike had a code, everything would still be in tact if they were around. Violence is apart of the game, but his was misguided.

I guess there are no such things as rules. He didnt follow any. He lost everything, his fortune so he really wasnt a boss. Gus and Mike had a code, everything would still be in tact if they were around. Violence is apart of the game, but his was misguided.
So while I agree with you, I'm not ignoring the fact that the 2 dudes who, like you said, had a code, they died at the hands of the misguided dude. 👀🤷‍♂️

So while I agree with you, I'm not ignoring the fact that the 2 dudes who, like you said, had a code, they died at the hands of the misguided dude. 👀🤷‍♂️
For sure, at the end of the day they are dead he s alive. But how did that work out long term? Senseless killing never works out in business. The name of the game was money. But walt didnt care about money. He was a square acting out in fear and ego. He had a gift he played that short term game. When others knew better, he wasnt as smart as he thought.

Well again, they should've just laid down since they wasn't gonna get down with Walt as kingpin.

What rules? Code? Mike was in it for revenge mainly. Revenge was also driving Gus. Thats what really got them killed.

Walt's violence was always used to serve him no different than anyone else.

Well again, they should've just laid down since they wasn't gonna get down with Walt as kingpin.

What rules? Code? Mike was in it for revenge mainly. Revenge was also driving Gus. Thats what really got them killed.

Walt's violence was always used to serve him no different than anyone else.
True, violence to serve his fragile ego when he felt threatened.

True, violence to serve his fragile ego when he felt threatened.
Or when he was threatened.

Walt's killed more times cuz his life was threatened than cuz his ego was bruised.

And the only reason Walt isnt running his empire smoothly is cuz Jesse is a SNITCH.

If we talking about rules and having a code.

For sure, at the end of the day they are dead he s alive. But how did that work out long term? Senseless killing never works out in business. The name of the game was money. But walt didnt care about money. He was a square acting out in fear and ego. He had a gift he played that short term game. When others knew better, he wasnt as smart as he thought.
Walt cared about money. Just wasnt the end all be all.

Nothing was senseless about Walt's kills. NOTHING.

Or when he was threatened.

Walt's killed more times cuz his life was threatened than cuz his ego was bruised.

And the only reason Walt isnt running his empire smoothly is cuz Jesse is a SNITCH.

If we talking about rules and having a code.
That's arguable, alot of the drama could've been avoided. He didnt know how to deal with people. Gus knew how to treat people proper with respect, he was ruthless but people felt needed and wanted. They wanted to do what he said.

That's arguable, alot of the drama could've been avoided. He didnt know how to deal with people. Gus knew how to treat people proper with respect, he was ruthless but people felt needed and wanted. They wanted to do what he said.
That's more about management skills. Mike was just as pissed off with Gus' pestering its just Gus had more reach by the time he met Mike.

Whereas Mike saw Walt come up and consistently disrespected him.

Walt ran his empire just fine and it easily could've been long term but there's two things your forgetting or purposely not mentioning his cancer came back and Jesse is a SNITCH! Initially this was short term cuz Walt wasnt expecting to beat this kind of cancer. When he did thats when he got more ambitious and aspired for an empire.

Thats why I view things much more like Walt was a rival that took Gus out. Not some guy just happy to play his part in the criminal empire. He always wanted to run his own thing.

Walt knew exactly why he was doing everything but that cancer came back and he was just like **** it back to making sure my kids are well off.

Had his cancer not came back the main issue he'd have to deal with is the snitch in his camp that basically got his brother-in-law killed in the end.

I have no doubt Walt would've benignly neutralized Hank and still run his empire without a hitch if Jesse was already dead.

That's more about management skills. Mike was just as pissed off with Gus' pestering its just Gus had more reach by the time he met Mike.

Whereas Mike saw Walt come up and consistently disrespected him.

Walt ran his empire just fine and it easily could've been long term but there's two things your forgetting or purposely not mentioning his cancer came back and Jesse is a SNITCH! Initially this was short term cuz Walt wasnt expecting to beat this kind of cancer. When he did thats when he got more ambitious and aspired for an empire.

Thats why I view things much more like Walt was a rival that took Gus out. Not some guy just happy to play his part in the criminal empire. He always wanted to run his own thing.

Walt knew exactly why he was doing everything but that cancer came back and he was just like **** it back to making sure my kids are well off.

Had his cancer not came back the main issue he'd have to deal with is the snitch in his camp that basically got his brother-in-law killed in the end.

I have no doubt Walt would've benignly neutralized Hank and still run his empire without a hitch if Jesse was already dead.
Good Management skills=boss. No doubt Walt was good at what he did, which was cook. But the rest eh. And if his ambition was to be boss and take care of "his kids" he failed miserably. I'm not denying he was successful, it's a cold game. However, where is the loyalty walt would've been small change if not for Gus. Jesse snitched because of walt's poor management skills.

Sure Jesse is a mark, but he snitched out of senseless murders that were caused by Walts recklessness. No one was snitching on Gus. But all in all who knows it's just what people find important. In reality there are no rules. A man does not need to have a code to succeed. But **** if a long term goal is to run an empire, he failed. He ended up broke.

Good Management skills=boss. No doubt Walt was good at what he did, which was cook. But the rest eh. And if his ambition was to be boss and take care of "his kids" he failed miserably.
What are you talking about?

Walt was the boss running his empire just fine. He was also handling the Hank situation until the snitch.

Also, Walt secured millions of dollars for his children. How are they not taken care of?

I'm not denying he was successful, it's a cold game. However, where is the loyalty walt would've been small change if not for Gus. Jesse snitched because of walt's poor management skills.
Look at you giving excuses for snitches :smh: Sound crazy.

It's Walt's fault, Jesse is a snitch? :lol: Man get out of here. Jesse's heart wasnt in the game since Gayle. That boy was getting high on his own supply and doing all types of off the wall ****. Looking for father figures in any old dude.

All the while ignoring the one man that was actually loyal to him, Walt. Always looking out for Jesse's best interest.

If Gus wasnt in the scenario at all lets look at what he actually did. Took over the meth game with superior product in his state. Took out all the cartel connected bosses. All he took from Gus was his Madrigal connect so he could launder more money.

Sure Jesse is a mark, but he snitched out of senseless murders that were caused by Walts recklessness. No one was snitching on Gus.
Thus some crazy revisionist history and a bunch of malarkey.

But all in all who knows it's just what people find important. In reality there are no rules. A man does not need to have a code to succeed. But **** if a long term goal is to run an empire, he failed. He ended up broke.
Again it wasn't a long term goal.

His cancer came back.

He stopped treating it.

He didn't fail. He was snitched on by his closest partner.

Let's look at simple facts. Before Jesse snitched, Walt had his meth empire, foolproof cooking process, anonymity, undetectable laundering connect, millions of dollars, and a roll call of killers.

After Jesse snitched, Walt literally lost all of that, lost his family, brother-in-law got killed, lost the majority of his money except what he saved for his children, and his cooking process, and had to go in to hiding.

There's only one reason why Walt isnt still the meth kingpin of the southwest, and that's Jesse Pinkman.

Back
Top Bottom