Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

wJbB2TN.jpg

LianLYv.jpg

zCw07lC.jpg

5eCyCVV.jpg

tBlQa2O.jpg

So is he a registered sex offender?

And I'm :smh: that he didn't take that offer at the law firm

Why y'all mad? The season of perfectly set up for him to come back strong next year...

And I DID NOT see Ernie death coming

This is probably a basic TV question but does anyone know why a 10 episode season would have different directors and writers for each episode? I always assumed the gawd Gilligan would handle a lot of it - but I guess he just manages it all and creates the overall vision?

i know im not the only one who thinks/thought Ernie or ERNESTO is...

nerd.gif

....related to Gus in some way.

btw i didnt catch up with thread because i finally saw the finale last night.

At least conspiring to do it. Give me a cliffhanger, something to think about.
I just see now that he's regretting being straight and returning the money. It didn't leave me with a huge feeling of suspense that has me dying to find out what happens.
I loved the episode, don't get me wrong, I just wish they gave us something else to bite on.

I thought they did

Gus son maybe?

the look is there

Last edited:
So is he a registered sex offender?

And I'm :smh: that he didn't take that offer at the law firm

Why y'all mad? The season of perfectly set up for him to come back strong next year...

And I DID NOT see Ernie death coming

Nah bruh he's not a sex offender.

Chucky got him off.

caught up on the thread and thots...

-ernesto BETTER be related to Gus. i think subconsciously we all are waiting for Gus as the most important thing besides the Saul transition.

- Marcos cough was way too obvious

- the bingo scene gave me anxiety

- there was something referenced that gave me an idea of when this takes place and i cant rememebr now...does anyone know? and whatever it was made me realize that the show doest take place that far back.

- can someone refresh me on Belize

-props to the dude who found the Costner quote

-would have really liked to see more of Nacho

-Mrs. Kettleman better come back as a regular...and a stripper to support the kids.

I think that's why people are often disappointed with what transpires in various series. Now you guys are building up in your minds that Ernesto is related to Gus. If this turns out to be correct, everyone is going to be all :smokin :smokin :smokin "BEST SHOW EVER"

But when it turns out that Ernesto is just another assistant, the disappointment levels are going to be high and the complaints are going to start pouring in.

I think that's why people are often disappointed with what transpires in various series. Now you guys are building up in your minds that Ernesto is related to Gus. If this turns out to be correct, everyone is going to be all
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
"BEST SHOW EVER"

But when it turns out that Ernesto is just another assistant, the disappointment levels are going to be high and the complaints are going to start pouring in.
I agree; I for one am tired of all these Stretch Armstrong reaches regarding Gus and who from BB is going to make a cameo. Let this show unfold and enjoy it for Christ sake.

Gus, you say...?

sBk7YRx.gif

No reaching for the stars, but am hoping for an Gus appearance once throughout the series.

Last edited:
Just because Ernesto has that same funny smile Gus has does not mean they're related. Ya'll reaching :lol:

I agree; I for one am tired of all these Stretch Armstrong reaches regarding Gus and who from BB is going to make a cameo. Let this show unfold and enjoy it for Christ sake.
part of the excitement when watching a prequal series is the looking out for and seeing things from the original show. at least i think so.

and i dont think im reaching with Ernie.

everything they do in this show has some sort of significance.

i especially felt this way when chuck called him ernie...ok cool.

but when he comes over to Jimmy, he calls him Ernesto....

why give him two variations of the name and just have Jimmy call him Ernie.

Back
Top Bottom