Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Jimmy didn't have to go to the insurance and snitch though.

Why not?

Jimmy is riding the bus to shoot free commercials because of Chuck.

**** Chuck
Cuz he already won.

If we go back to sequence of events, Jimmy started this when he switched the address #s cuz he felt like he needed to involve himself on Kim's behalf.

Yeah, Chuck's a piece of **** a-hole but Jimmy already won, decidely. Embarassed him in front of his ex-wife and in front of the bar. This seemed totally unecessary and vindicitive.

This may be how he loses Kim when she does find out. She's feeling super guilty over manipulating and playing Chuck.

It was vindictive.

They told Jimmy on the phone he wasn't getting a refund by leaving him on hold.

The money wouldn't be wasted on insurance had Chuck not got him suspended. He just Broke Bad, again, is all.

Basically "if it's fk me then it's fk you too then".

Vindictive yes, but dude was on his way to being a stand up guy, and his Brother who constantly looks down on him did everything in his power to send him right back to the bottom instead of supporting him in his "honest work".

Punk *** Chuck deserves more vindictiveness than what he's got this far. The hits will keep coming, this was just the first of many. Jimmy is going to destroy him everyday and every chance he gets until he's dead or dead.

Last edited:
I disagree with the idea that Jimmy started it. Chuck ******* on his own brother who was taking care of his crazy ***. Jimmy became a lawyer and just wanted a job. Chuck could've easily mentored Jimmy and kept a close eye on him to keep Jimmy from cutting corners, but he didn't because he's holding a grudge from when they were kids.

Their father was a sucker and Jimmy had no respect for him. I'm sure they've had the conversation before about why they both felt the way they did about their father, but Chuck couldn't just agree to disagree because he always has to be right. Chuck made his bed. He forgot who he was ******* with and would've been better off keeping a dude like Jimmy as an ally rather than an enemy.

Saul just got told he not getting a refund AND his premium about to skyrocket...all this because Chuck hating and being petty, of course he gon try for some more payback :lol:

Fck Chuck

chuck invented a mental illness and got away with it for years

he is the literal embodiment of white privilege

no one can have a phone in his presence?

chuck invented a mental illness and got away with it for years

he is the literal embodiment of white privilege

no one can have a phone in his presence?

:lol:
The fact that literally EVERYONE played along with that nonsense grew my resentments towards chuck so much, that I'm over the moon Jimmy did that to him.

The expression on Jimmy's face when he walked out of that insurance place was :pimp:

My man about to be on some "say my name" steez when he runs into Howard or Kim they talk about how Chuck can't be a lawyer no more.

Can't wait till Hector has the most epic stroke ever in TV history too. It's gonna be like a superhero villain origin scene when he rings that bell the first time. Be great if it's just a closeup of his hand over the bell and right as he rings it, they fade to black on the season finale.

episode was a great acting piece and a nice change of pace to move the story along before it really hits the fan.

Last edited:
It was vindictive.

The money wouldn't be wasted on insurance had Chuck not got him suspended. He just Broke Bad, again, is all.

Vindictive yes, but dude was on his way to being a stand up guy, and his Brother who constantly looks down on him did everything in his power to send him right back to the bottom instead of supporting him in his "honest work".

Punk *** Chuck deserves more vindictiveness than what he's got this far. The hits will keep coming, this was just the first of many. Jimmy is going to destroy him everyday and every chance he gets until he's dead or dead.
Chuck didn't make Jimmy change the addresses on his work.

After that, Chuck just gave Jimmy an opportunity to break bad.

The correlation seems thin here. The insurance ppl put him on hold never intending to give him a refund. So Jimmy gets mad (not at them) and snitches on Chuck?

We saw it again when he went out with Kim. Son was seriously targeting jerks.

To me that's just the vengeance in Jimmy.

Last edited:
How will Kim even find out about what Jimmy did at the insurance place unless he tells her
How did Chuck find out Jimmy messed with his documents and went to a 24 hr photo copy joint?

They just know Jimmy :lol:

It's gonna be as easy when this drops on Chuck, Kim will hear about it (whether through Howard or Chuck accusing Jimmy himself), then she'll say "You didn't have anything to do with that right Jimmy?"

Jimmy will either lie or tell the truth. I bet he lies and Kim knows deep down or figures out the truth.

It was vindictive.

Chuck didn't make Jimmy change the addresses on his work.

After that, Chuck just gave Jimmy an opportunity to break bad.

The correlation seems thin here. The insurance ppl put him old never intending to give him a refund. So Jimmy gets mad (not at them) and snitches on Chuck?

We saw it again when he went out with Kim. Son was seriously targeting jerks.

To me that's just th3 vengeance in Jimmy.
You ratting your brother out like that because you "love the law more than him"?

You got some Chuck in you?

Dude was going to snitch on Chuck whether he got the refund or not.

Last edited:
You ratting your brother out like that because you "love the law more than him"?
You got some Chuck in you?
You are totally missing the point.

If you thinking I'm talking from a stance of Chuck was right to do what he did or any of his actions gotta step up your reading comprehension.

Dude was going to snitch on Chuck whether he got the refund or not.
Hence, my point. Jimmy is becoming just as big if a scumbag as Chuck.

This whole ep had him festering in his feels. Frustrated as hell and was on the edge going real dark when he was plotting in his mind to screw over some oblivious marks.

You can't get the war started with your shady moves and then decisively win only to come back and kick the loser while he's broken and expect be seen in a good or justifiable light.

If Jimmy was gonna do this regardles just shows Chuck aint dead wrong about him.

If Jimmy was gonna do this regardles just shows Chuck aint dead wrong about him.

This is starting to become an underlying theme just like it was in Breaking Bad with Walt. We're drawn to Jimmy and are prone to liking him and rooting for him despite the despicable things he does to other people.

Last edited:
This is starting to become an underlying theme just like it was in Breaking Bad with Walt. We're drawn to Jimmy and are prone to liking him and rooting for him despite the despicable things he does to other people.

Great point.

Last edited:

It's all I'm really saying but this I a good comparison.

I could relate and understand Walt started doing this for his fam or at least told himself that but it's really a midlife crisis and he was doing it for himself to try and fulfill that wasted potential and dashed aspirations he had so it became very egotistical. If I'm in his shoes I get the majority of it all.

Jimmy is a different dynamic but I get it. A bit harsher given its family and only until a few months/weeks ago he thought his brother liked and believed in him and learning the truth crushed him but this is basically revealing Jimmy's darker side that he would naturally embrace. Snitching on Chuck is just plain vindictive.

If you thinking I'm talking from a stance of Chuck was right to do what he did or any of his actions gotta step up your reading comprehension.
You quoted me first with a lack of comprehension.

What is your point quoting my post if you aren't taking up for him?

I said Chuck was vindictive.

Everything you put in your post I already agreed with, you went a step further explaining like you were justifying it.

Only justification for Chuck was his bro f'ed him so he f'ed him back.

All that stuff in your post, for what? Trying to get me to understand something I already acknowledged?? If not that then the only conclusion I come to is you got some Chuck in you, OR, you on one of your "let me debate something" kicks OR, your lack of comprehension, touche.

[thread="619284"] [/thread]

You quoted me first with a lack of comprehension.
No. I didn't :lol:
What is your point quoting my post if you aren't taking up for him?
Try reading the actual content of the post.

I said Chuck was vindictive.
I said nothing about Chuck not being vindicitive in that post.
Everything you put in your post I already agreed with, you went a step further explaining like you were justifying it.
This is why I said you're totally missing my point.

Despite me explaining it.

Last edited:
Whats your point then?
Do tell.
It's apparent to me now, I missed it, yes.

Last edited:
If it's that he's a bad person anyway and whether Chuck exposed that or not he was always going to show his true colors, I agree, also.

I understand that.
I think we all understand that.
Whether he started the whole ordeal by swapping the digits in the paperwork or not didn't apply to what I was posting about, because I wasn't refuting that or refuting anything.

You said "Chuck just presented Jimmy with the opportunity to Break Bad"

Chuck is a way bigger Scumbag for proving Jimmy is still a scumbag.

That's family, too.

My brother is a recovering alcolholic.
You think I'm going to take him to a bar and wait for him to drink, and then say "seeeee, I knew you were a drunk"

On an even softer note to speak to Chuck completely ruining Jimmys career, for similar example,
if my brother who is a recovering alcoholic goes out and gets drunk, and drives home to our house and smashes into my car and parks into a closed garage door and leaves his car there and comes in and goes to bed and I'm the only one who knows, do you think I'm calling the cops explaining the mess he made while drinking and driving, and then taking him to court and asking the court to suspend his drivers license because the streets are safer that way?

Man hell nah, I'm going to try and get my bro some help.
And I'd for sure never take him to a bar.
Chuck took Jimmy to the bar, and then called the cops, and then took his license, all so he could say, see y'all, he's still Slippin Jimmy, told ya!

:lol: @ comparing your personal relationship with your brother to the fictional relationship between Jimmy and Chuck.

However, in s1 it should be very clear from what we were told and shown about the both of them and their early family life that Chuck is very resentful, petty and jealous. Obviously you're not Chuck so your personal sibling relationships don't matter.

I think you got part of my point but it definitely wasn't about Jimmy being a bigger scumbag than Chuck. As things go on though, Jimmy is showing he can be just as big a scumbag.

pimp.gif
 Slippin Jimmy been hustlin

I thought I'd skipped an episode for a minute today.
One of the guys was telling me about a recent episode last night and I'm like "man that doesn't sound familiar"

Turned out that fool was watching Breaking Bad.
Drunk *** :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom