Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

pkobiq3jnoo41.jpg

k92u3z1n1uo41.jpg

Kim can't resist Jimmy's conman lifestyle...she loves it even though she keeps trying to convince herself otherwise. We know she hates working for Mesa Verde too but she's gonna keep pretending like she cares about banking law

I wonder how much money Jimmy was making as Saul by the time his office was established in BB. Seemed like he had enough to successfully operate but was always looking to make any extra bucks possible.

I want a ride or die like Kimmy.

Y’all slipping on Kimmy. There was some shape in that pencil skirt...
You ain't lyin. It was definitely some thump in there, seems like that's the only reason they showed that back view for so long.

Forgot to mention that prostitute scene :lol: called that boy Howie and everything... What's wild is Joe prostitutes dressed in 04 is how girls in the club dress now

Why is Jimmy so hell bent on ****ing Howard over? As far as I remember he been nothing but :emoji_100::emoji_100: with him?

Howard was always a douche to him. Then I think he didn’t like that Howard told him his brother killed himself (because of him basically).

Howard was always a douche to him. Then I think he didn’t like that Howard told him his brother killed himself (because of him basically).

Howard always liked him though, he was just being the puppet while Chuck was pulling the strings...I would think once he found out Chuck was the one sabotaging him the whole time, he would let bygones be bygones with Howard.

Howard always liked him though, he was just being the puppet while Chuck was pulling the strings...I would think once he found out Chuck was the one sabotaging him the whole time, he would let bygones be bygones with Howard.

I think Jimmy wants anything that was ever attached with the McGill name to crash and burn.

Why is Jimmy so hell bent on ****ing Howard over? As far as I remember he been nothing but :emoji_100::emoji_100: with him?
Howard played along in being the bad guy to Jimmy for like 10-15 years. He took Chuck's side.

Howard's never been :emoji_100::emoji_100: with him

So Jimmy is definitely like **** that guy. Especially now that he's popped back in Jimmy's life asking him to join the firm.

Howard played along in being the bad guy to Jimmy for like 10-15 years. He took Chuck's side.

Howard's never been :emoji_100::emoji_100: with him

So Jimmy is definitely like **** that guy. Especially now that he's popped back in Jimmy's life asking him to join the firm.

That’s not true... He’s done absolutely nothing to Jimmy. He always liked Jimmy, remember he said his nickname for him was Charlie Hustle...He played the bad guy in the beginning but like I said before, Chuck was pulling those strings, are you going to go against somebody who is essentially your boss or partner? So what you think his intentions were with offering him a position at the firm?Pity? He seem like a stand up guy, I don’t get Jimmy’s motivation unless it’s like buc em buc em said, he just want to destroy everything associated with the McGill name.

saul is going to get “howie” killed or removed from the firm, then realize he was the one being a piece of crap to a good guy trying to help him take the right path.

this will be the walt killing mike Moment and we’ll will have major sympathy for howard and hate saul l🤔

or

kim marries saul since she knows he loves her so much... She leaves him for Howard and rejoin the firm 🤯

Howard already wants to change the name of the firm...makes sense to have two people in power over there again who hate saul

you don’t just backstab a women like that & not Expect her to do you 10x worse

just my thoughts how. Could play out

Last edited:
saul is going to get “howie” killed or removed from the firm, then realize he was the one being a piece of crap to a good guy trying to help him take the right path.

this will be the walt killing mike Moment and we’ll will have major sympathy for howard and hate saul l🤔

or

kim marries saul since she knows he loves her so much... She leaves him for Howard and rejoin the firm 🤯

you don’t just backstab a women like that & not Expect her to do you 10x worse

just my thoughts how. Could play out

Could definitely see something along these lines. Never thought I’d actually feel kinda bad for Howard :lol: but I feel like that dude is about to have his life completely go to **** by the end of this season.

That’s not true... He’s done absolutely nothing to Jimmy. He always liked Jimmy, remember he said his nickname for him was Charlie Hustle...He played the bad guy in the beginning but like I said before, Chuck was pulling those strings, are you going to go against somebody who is essentially your boss or partner? So what you think his intentions were with offering him a position at the firm?Pity? He seem like a stand up guy, I don’t get Jimmy’s motivation unless it’s like buc em buc em said, he just want to destroy everything associated with the McGill name.
Bruh. What was said is that Howard never did anything to Jimmy. That's a lie.

He did plenty for Chuck. There's no reason Jimmy should excuse that cuz Chuck was the main one behind it. Howard had the most condescending attitude when he was ****ting on Jimmy for Chuck.

He didnt play the bad guy in the beginning. He played the bad guy throughout until Jimmy finally showed he was a worthy lawyer and Howard just couldn't keep up the facade that Jimmy wasn't good enough. Thats a decade of that ****. Don't care if Howard couldn't go against Howard since he was his partner. He didn't have to play along either.

**** Howard's intentions. I don't care if he meant it or it was pity. He really should just stay the **** away from Jimmy.

Just now got caught up on Wexler vs. Goodman.

Dear sweet baby Jesus.

Am I the only one who thought that the Jimmy slam dunk was known by Kim, and she was playing along? Anyone else? Even a small part in the back of your mind? I just kept remembering her acting innocent and playing 'offended' to Rich. "No, say it. Are you accusing me of malfeasance?" when she knows damn well she's malfeasansing like a mofo. :lol: I just kept thinking about that and was... I'll just say I was ready just in case we see them back at the house and she was like "Holy ish, you actually did it. Didn't think you'd go through with it" or something. I was just ready to be like "You didn't get MEEEE, Gilligan! I was ready."

But no, he legit double crossed her fine, blonde ***.

Bruh broke bad. :blush::smokin

Just like with Walt continuing to commit to Heisenberg doing away with Mike I will be 1000% on Jimmy's side as he continues to be Saul.

Murder is a stretch but he'll have his reasons :lol: I like the taking down the firm idea.

Jimmy committed to being Saul last season. So I don't get why ppl don't understand why he doesn't want to **** with Howard or anything that had to do with Chuck and for that reason he will not realize a damn thing about him being a good guy trying to help him on any path. The same way Walt felt no remorse for killing Mike or letting Jane die.

I cant wait until Saul has a scene like this

You see the life drain out of Jesse's body at the end. Damn, that was some great acting.

Last edited:
Bruh. What was said is that Howard never did anything to Jimmy. That's a lie.

He did plenty for Chuck. There's no reason Jimmy should excuse that cuz Chuck was the main one behind it. Howard had the most condescending attitude when he was ****ting on Jimmy for Chuck.

He didnt play the bad guy in the beginning. He played the bad guy throughout until Jimmy finally showed he was a worthy lawyer and Howard just couldn't keep up the facade that Jimmy wasn't good enough. Thats a decade of that ****. Don't care if Howard couldn't go against Howard since he was his partner. He didn't have to play along either.

**** Howard's intentions. I don't care if he meant it or it was pity. He really should just stay the **** away from Jimmy.

So give me an example. What did Howard do to have Jimmy keep ****ing with him the way he is? Just because Jimmy the main character doesn’t mean you gotta ride with his every move.

I feel like Saul is the anti-thesis of Jimmy McGil . Attacking his brother and HHM goes with his character. He's done trying to fit in after all the rejection he's felt.

I feel like Saul is the anti-thesis of Jimmy McGil . Attacking his brother and HHM goes with his character. He's done trying to fit in after all the rejection he's felt.
Bruh, THAT part.

Jimmy's Modus operandi: "I'm trying to walk the straight and narrow, be legit, but when things go sideways I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I'm really trying to just play nice at the playground with everyone else, though.

Saul: "Eff your playground. Timmy's a jerk, Becky's a ****, and I'm playing on that... and I still got more tricks up my sleeve, not for when things go sideways by happenstance, but when things go sideways by my doing. hahahaHAHAHAhahaha" 👀

So give me an example. What did Howard do to have Jimmy keep ****ing with him the way he is? Just because Jimmy the main character doesn’t mean you gotta ride with his every move.
Anything he did for Chuck to keep Jimmy from having a job as a lawyer at the firm.

Howard chose his side. I'm not sure what you don't get from the course of events in seasons 1 and 2 that led Jimmy to not really liking Howard.

Almost as if we watched two different shows. Not about Jimmy being the main character. Don't get you making these excuses for Howard.

Back
Top Bottom