Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

You guys are brainwashed by Nike and Adidas

How do they look now?
Damn dawg, you got me

Now its def a shoe I'd fork over $500 for 
mean.gif

I think the purple on the sole is transparent purple so it comes out lighter over a white shoe.

DD7GVvQUIAAeEY-.jpg

DD6-q53V0AAryNX.jpg
DD6-RHcUIAAQdro.jpg

new colorways
:nerd:  

Really like the blue

Edit, actually like the red as well. Depending on how they feel I will cop both red and blues ....not feeling the whites. I really hope the cushioning is on point with these.

Last edited:
weird as i still see it as more of a casual shoe like the EXT for nike rather than a performance shoe...maybe it's just me.

I regret buying the original colorway because I really like these red and blue colorways but I do not want to buy another pair until I know how the sizing fits

I dont even think the Lakers will allow Lonzo to wear them on court to avoid possible injuries.
I bet there 0 tech in those shoes.
And then Lavar will come out and say "oh it was always meant to be a "lifestyle" shoe.
that's a great point...the Lakers must be performance testing these shoes now... no way the future face of the franchise will be running around in these unless the Lakers are satisfied the shoes aren't going to cause him injuries. even as a Celtic fan i don't want this kid sidelined with stress fractures because his dad is making him wear these. 

@Brondiesel......

Yeezy 750 boots have been worn in a NBA game and UA cam Newton training ahoes have been worn in a nba game but these will not be allowed . I am not aure there is zero tech in the Z02 shoes but I know there was zero intelligent thinking in your post

DD7GVvQUIAAeEY-.jpg

DD6-q53V0AAryNX.jpg
DD6-RHcUIAAQdro.jpg

new colorways

nerd.gif

It's been talked about plenty here, but the white silhouette really brings home that these are kobe boost imitation shoes. 

I'd be shocked if Adidas and Nike aren't cooking up patent lawsuits on these or at least some kind of injuctive relief.

It may look bad picking on BBB though, although in the past nike hasn't played with these kind of things.

Last edited:
You guys know Shaq played in "Shaq shoes" that they sold at Payless right?  Hakeem woke Spaldings also sold at Payless

spaldings were never sold at payless dogg

neither were shaq shoes

get your knowledge up son

talk more about brand loyalty so i can split that in half as well

Last edited:
spaldings were never sold at payless dogg

neither were shaq shoes

get your knowledge up son

talk more about brand loyalty so i can split that in half as well
Yes they were, had a pair of Hakeem Spaldings from Payless and Shaqs.

you guys sure you arent mistaking kmart and walmart for payless? spalding had an wxclusive contract with kmart and i believe shaq and starter had an exclusive contract with walmart

also comparing shaq and hakeem playing in "trash" shoes is not really saying anything as players use to play in chuck taylors

Last edited:
Shaqs were sold at K-Mart when I was growing up. No clue where Hakeem's were sold.

"How Hakeem Olajuwon tried and failed to stop the 90s sneaker killings"

While Stephon Marbury’s discount shoe “The Starbury” (priced at $14.95) would find more (but limited) commercial success a decade later, Olajuwon sought to dissuade youngsters from buying expensive Jordans in favor of his line “The Dream” by Spalding. Priced at an affordable $34.99, the shoes were sold in discount stores like Payless, Wal-Mart and K-Mart nationwide.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/b...d-and-failed-to-stop-the-90s-sneaker-killings

Payless and Nike Team Up....... article from Feb 27, 2007

Two and a half years ago, Nike created Exeter to carve out a niche in the low-price athletic shoe market and has such brands as Starter, which is sold mostly at Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) Inc. and SHAQ, a basketball shoe that is sold to multiple mass retailers.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/0...up-to-market-less-expensive-running-shoe.html

Last edited:
Am I seeing things or is Lonzo wearing Nike's right now for summer league?
Lol I caught that too, I was hoping it was an all purple pair of his kicks. I wonder what the deal is with the Zo2? PJ was kinda roasting him about it

Last edited:
so the Dad turns down the Nike deal of $10-20 million and his son winds up wearing Nikes for free... truth is stranger than fiction

he wore adidas hardens at a workout too

maybe when he gets mad at his dad he rebels and wears other shoes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom