Big Nike High Wolverine QK Quickstrike

i was hoping i'd be wrong in thinking they would turn out disgusting.....and they are indeed disgusting....

The Wolverine Nike Air Max 95 is inspired by Wolverine's newer costume with combo of White, Black, Dark Red, and Orange.

huh?
never seen that costume

and the big highs are TERRIBLE. They remind me of those Tony the Tiger HOH dunks

via KATC....

addrly.jpg

35cphlf.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

WOW, this is actually a Nike inspired shoe i dont mind, BUT that shoe looks TTTACKKY. Great job Nike!

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

The Wolverine Nike Air Max 95 is inspired by Wolverine's newer costume with combo of White, Black, Dark Red, and Orange.

huh?
never seen that costume

and the big highs are TERRIBLE. They remind me of those Tony the Tiger HOH dunks

Really???

"Newer" costume

WolverineByrne.gif

OG costume

wizard-wolverine-xmen.jpg

MaZe

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

huh?
never seen that costume

Really???

"Newer" costume

WolverineByrne.gif

OG costume

wizard-wolverine-xmen.jpg

MaZe

I always thought the OG costume was brown and yellow, then he switched up to blue and yellow
I may have that backwards, but I always thought that costume was brown, not red or orange

wolverine has been back and forth between the brown and tan costume and blue and yellow one a few times. the blue and yellow was the original one in 1974 whenhe first appeared in the incredible hulk (had to look that up on wiki). anyway, the brown and tan costume is not orange and red. he wore a red belt but theyinterpreted those colors poorly. not only that, but the shoe came out ugly anyway. if they messed up the colors and made the shoe look good, that might be adifferent story.

edit: i'm talkin' about the 95's, by the way.

When are these supposed to release. I do feel they hsould have made one pair his O.G costume where he has on the burgundy and yellow outfit then another withthe blue yellow and black his new outfit.

Back
Top Bottom