Big Nike High Wolverine QK Quickstrike

both are really ugly.

smh.gif

AM95s had so much potential with wolverine colors...but you replaced em with sabertooth. youre killin me nike! Sabertooth 95's arent bad, but it's onlybecause i love 95s

Originally Posted by arisorous

regardless of the inspiration... those wolverine dunks look fake for some reason... or cheap quality... iono if its the paint...
prob cuz theyre Big Nike's and not Dunks

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

those 95's are Sabretooth inspired not Wolverine.. theres "fur" on the tounge
Ah yes, now i find out they're the Sabretooth inspired design, cw supposed to represent the fur coat hewears. Obviously the designer was blind and/or a 'tard.

i think the blue and yellow costume was for when he is with the X-Men the brown orange one i remember seeing most in his solo comics. both of those kicks arevery ugly eitherway

Originally Posted by arisorous

regardless of the inspiration... those wolverine dunks look fake for some reason... or cheap quality... iono if its the paint...
They're actually Big Nikes, been seeing them referred to Dunks alot nowadays on NT.
Anyways pack looks weak.

they have em at AJAYS on 36 and 8th ave if anyone wants em.. saw em yesterday when i was lookin for the griffeys and air max

Originally Posted by bc60997

I just got a call from my local shop and I can help out anyone that might want a pair of these...

I do not have pictures and I have not even seen pictures so if anyone can provide pictures that would be great.

With that said I will help out any NT'er get a pair if they want.

My shop is charging $175.

I am guessing a full size run is available by the talk we had 8-13 I believe. Maybe a 7.5...
Why do you make such a big deal when I "help out"?

Smh at "I can get them for $175". They are all over my area for $90-$100. Anyway they suck something special.

I don't think they're that ugly.

If anything, the colorway is the thing that takes away from the shoes the most.

Back
Top Bottom