Big Nike High Wolverine QK Quickstrike

Kicks are pretty wack. They coulda done a much better job with Wolverine.

Yeah, his original costume was the Yellow and Blue. He went to brown and yellow for his Japan arc, but went back to the yellow and blue after.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Kicks are pretty wack. They coulda done a much better job with Wolverine.

Yeah, his original costume was the Yellow and Blue. He went to brown and yellow for his Japan arc, but went back to the yellow and blue after.
I just brought a box of comics out of storage the other day. almost every comic I dug out that he was in from 91-93 he was in the brown 'fit. It was mostly X-Men, X-Men Classic, and Wolverine. In one book though, he was in the blue and yellow, within that same era. that stuff is hard to follow,heh. I know he went back and forth a few times.

From Sneaker News

050809.jpg

OK Wolverine vs. Sabretooth makes more sense.
Big Nikes arent that bad. wouldnt cop tho

The red tongue throws the dunks off. If it were yellow it would be a hundred times better.

ahh....Sabretooth makes alot more sense....but both shoes look really childish and poorly thought out. With all the resources available, I struggle tounderstand how they fall so short, so often with their themed shoes.

regardless of the inspiration... those wolverine dunks look fake for some reason... or cheap quality... iono if its the paint...

The wife loves Wolverine and just copped a pair via apropersite.com, they only had 8 and 8.5 left. They sold them for retail with shipping it was about $125.If anyone else knows where they might be selling them for retail in big sizes get at me via PM.

Back
Top Bottom