BIGGEST REGRET THREAD

NO REGERTS

hqdefault.jpg

Regret trusting this chick I barely knew. Thought I fell in love with a queen bruh. Whole time my boys telling me "nah don't do it". I didn't listen to my momma, I didn't listen to my dawgs and them the ones that got me 1 hunnid. I caught a small charge and sat in jail for 2 days. She didn't even bail my out. My ****** bailed me out. I was a sucka, she was the first person I called when I got out bruh.

Thought she had my back. I would brag to all my boys about how I had a good one.

Im dumb but i'm not that dumb bruh. I seen this chick my freshman year bruh. She was fine. Chick left me and went and messed with another *****.

I thought love would never hurt bruh. I seen my ****** happy, I wanna be happy bruh. I want a chick I can call mine bruh. I don't eva wanna fall in love again. Hurts thinking about it. I trusted her bruh.

I regret getting my side piece pregnant because I found out she was about to get into a relationship with another man. Worst mistake of my ******* life. This ***** has me for 1500 a month in child support, I’m now 150 lbs overweight. I spiraled out of control. I haven’t had sex in 5 years and the only time I see a girl naked is when I cut on my premium snap accounts.

I regret getting jumped into a gang when I was in middle school. I didn't even think they were an active set, I just wanted to see how well I could absorb the body shots. Next thing I knew they handed me a neatly folded blue rag and said welcome. I moved away but like 5 years ago one of them fools found me on FB and dude was talkin bout "wassup og?" I was like ahhhh :D... let me add this guy so we can reminisce on old times. Bruh, this dude really meant the og literally. He still out here bangin on wax. His whole wall was littered with gang activity. Next thing I know 4-5 other guys from the set are trying to add me. And I added them all out of fear for retribution. I'm deep in this **** now cuz. I regret it. |l

A lot of the things posted aren't regrets, but life lessons you was gonna learn one way or the other. You shouldn't regret that because it makes you a better person. You can't spell "Greatest of All Time", without a couple of L's.

Is it POSSIBLE that a mistake can have the opposite effect? Meaning it doesn't make us better people?

Is it POSSIBLE that a mistake can have the opposite effect? Meaning it doesn't make us better people?

Definitely, but some of these aren't that. "I shouldn't have done this..", "I shouldn't have messed with her..." but you did. How does the saying go, "If you knew better, you'd do better." Now you do.

Definitely, but some of these aren't that. "I shouldn't have done this..", "I shouldn't have messed with her..." but you did. How does the saying go, "If you knew better, you'd do better." Now you do.
I have always found fault in that statement. I think we know better but we just go with our feelings/emotions. So knowing better doesn't mean much

I was going through my rebellious teenager phase. One day, my grandma called to ask me to come over to her place for dinner and I very rudely shrugged her off. The very next week, my mom called me crying tell me she found her dead in her apartment. This still haunts me to this day and probably will for the rest of my life because not only was I a complete jerk to my grandma the week before, but I didn't even get to tell her I love her or say goodbye to her.
I experienced something similiar. I stopped talking to my grandmother for a few months. I luckily had a chance to speak to her before she passed, but I wasted that last few months of her life not speaking to her. Haunts me to this day.

about 7 or so years ago, dude was telling me about setting up his new computer to mine bitcoin. he was into it and did IT work for people and asked that they pay him in bitcoin if possible. he told me i should invest and i told him that he was going to die a virgin and scoffed at his nerdiness.

dude is probably chilling on an island right now up to his ears in brown booty :lol:

I regret getting jumped into a gang when I was in middle school. I didn't even think they were an active set, I just wanted to see how well I could absorb the body shots. Next thing I knew they handed me a neatly folded blue rag and said welcome. I moved away but like 5 years ago one of them fools found me on FB and dude was talkin bout "wassup og?" I was like ahhhh :D... let me add this guy so we can reminisce on old times. Bruh, this dude really meant the og literally. He still out here bangin on wax. His whole wall was littered with gang activity. Next thing I know 4-5 other guys from the set are trying to add me. And I added them all out of fear for retribution. I'm deep in this **** now cuz. I regret it. |l

Take the things you learned and give them the game. You're an OG now homie. each one teach one. I'm in a similar situation myself, i want to distance myself but i gota give them the game to succeed.

A lot probably. But at some point it really doesn't matter. I think up until 29 i 2nd guessed everything , I regretted every decision, everything was the end of the world. that way of thinking is horrible. Life happens, people c an. tell you what's coming blah.blah. You have to live this liffe and find out for yourself .

I regret getting my side piece pregnant because I found out she was about to get into a relationship with another man. Worst mistake of my ******* life. This ***** has me for 1500 a month in child support, I’m now 150 lbs overweight. I spiraled out of control. I haven’t had sex in 5 years and the only time I see a girl naked is when I cut on my premium snap accounts.
are you serious? Gawt damn

I've made alot of decisions I regret and wish I could take back but I'll chalk them up to being learning experiences

I regret simping hard for a chick that broke up with me afew years back. I couldn't eat, woke up with night sweats one night, the whole 9 yards.:sick: Brehs, I was BEGGING to get back with her. I even posted on about when it happened. Of course, breaking up with her was the best thing that ever happened to me and allowed me to get with my current fiance but I still look back at myself with disgust. :smh::sick:

P was fire though :rofl:

Dog, just delete the Facebook.

The hell you afraid of? :lol:

They gangbangers, not hackers

You aren't understanding the difference between , "No Regrets" and "Wouldn't change ANYTHING."

They are NOT the same thing.

There isn't a human can would honestly say they wouldn't make A (single) different decision if they had the chance to turn back the hands of time.

There also isn't a human that can accurately account for the feelings of a population of 6 BILLION.

Regret not hitting this lick on my auntie she had 10 bands stashed in her van. She worked at this bar me and my dawg staked her van out. I had bought a spark plug and busted down the porcelain to buss her window open and jump thru....it was just too much going on outside for me to do it, my boy ain’t wanna do it and I was scared somebody was gone see me so I ended up pulling off. Couple weeks later I found out from my mom somebody else had got in her van and hit that lick...I was sick lol. I would’ve thought it was my boy tryna backdoor me but they did it at her crib and he didn’t know where she stayed. I think her son did it honestly, he the type of grimey ***** to do something like that

Bruh

Back
Top Bottom