Biggest Regret

I was searching and couldn't find a post on this if there is my bad. But what is the pair of shoes you most regret selling, buying or missing outon?

Ya that would be a tough one. My biggest miss out was Doom SB's went to a boutique in Seattle, I went in the day before didnt ask and they got a drop offof about 50 pairs, posted it on their website but I didnt go. Starting to hunt for a good pair at the right price but missed the chance to cop at retail.

HOA Infras, coulda copped with employee discount....was a poor college student and beer money was more of a priority

got infareds AM's 90's for i think 35$ and regret not coppin so many more for that price.....
frown.gif

Breaking up with my girl 2 weeks before the space jams dropped. that was my x-mas gift from her.
frown.gif

Selling my ds 1996 patent leather af1s
Not coppin some ds white copper high af1s I think 94 from a dude in my boys shop for only 100

astruc.JPG
nike-air-tech-challenge-ii-1.jpg

I weigh a lot so the paint on the midsole near my heel cracks
I really like the Structures ... but i should have never got em

I sold a set of dunkling dunks (all 3, plums, veneers and ceramics), all DS and crispy. Kinda needed the money, but still...

regret not buying the VI infs when they were only $89 at the mall.... and the laneys for 80$

and i hope ya'll forgive me.... i returned a pair of concord XIs(retro).... but bought them for 200 online 3 weeks later. many more stupid mistakes.... butill stop here

I was at Sports Chalet in January 08.
Saw some Aqua VIII's on sale for 110$.
Passed it up cuz i wasnt feelin the aqua colorway at the time.

Still cry sometimes :[

very nice condition og flint xiii's for around 80 shipped. never placed a bid for some reason, and the guy never relisted...
smh.gif

LOL sam here man , I returned a pair of Concord XI's but a few days later copped them again ...

I passed on a pair of Foamposite Pro Pearls for ONLY $35 .... DAMN
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

What do I regret buying?: not a whole lot, because I have been a smart shopper.
What do I regret selling?: lots of things, now that prices for some of the things I sold skyrocketed, and requires me to stop eating for a while. Gotta eat!
What do I regret missing out on?: Ask me.

not putting my shoes in a proper place
because my dog was in major teething mode

True Reds and UNDFTD Dunk Hi NL got chewed on
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

he chewed up the upper lace area on each of the true reds
but thankfully i stopped him in time to atleast save the undftds
he just nibbled on it a little

Not getting the Mars IV and BMP @ 50% when I had a chance... No I can't find them anywhere with good price... smh at me...

Laney V's, Space Jams, and DMP's.

But I got $750 for my DMP's. It was hard not give them up for that much.

Laneys I sold for $300, but only payed $70. That was before people all of a sudden were into J's.

Back
Top Bottom