Biggest Regret

missed out on premiere 23 and selling my 11 from cdp...eventhough i sold them for 400

Originally Posted by s dubl

Future regret....selling my CDP 4s
roll.gif

Buying - My Jordan Ginger 16's, Vintage Nike Air Checks & Raid Raids, Vintage Nike Dynamic Flights & Vintage Nike Air Pound!!!

I haven't been into shoes long enough to have any regrets. If I had to pick one maybe buying my OG Shadow X, I like the shoe, I just don't wear itenough.

Selling My Aqua 8s That Took Me Forever To Get...

Im Still Kicking Myself...

future regret selling my half cents, current regret buying some grapes on the bay that were more beat than i thought thinking i could fix em up the repaintwent good the seaglow fail i fixed up a pair of stealths real well thought i could do the same, they are still rockable just for 50-60 more i could gotta a ndspair, current regret with potential bought some cool greys for 80 shipped with clean uppers but yellowed out going to try my first sole swap

wearing some pairs one time to walk my dogs. Should have beat em up or kept em DS.

Originally Posted by never wear them

regret not buying the VI infs when they were only $89 at the mall.... and the laneys for 80$

and i hope ya'll forgive me.... i returned a pair of concord XIs(retro).... but bought them for 200 online 3 weeks later. many more stupid mistakes.... but ill stop here
wow....dam.....u str8 though, cant win em all.
Plus i see them kick u be postin , u got some fire!

i regret sleeping on the grapes! had the money an decided not to get them. idk wat i was thinking. i regret sleeping on the DMP's also. i just didnt wannaspend 300 on two pairs of shoe's when i was in high school for some odd reason! dumb of me

stupid DMP's twice first time slept then restock at shiekh all star weekend didnt know they did it tel a day later but i live down the street from the malli couldnt do nothing about not knowing but dam it hurt

selling my OG griffeys,tons of OG jordans,99 krispy black red IVs, 01 krispy IIIs , and atlantic penny 2s.

Originally Posted by Jae718

Selling my ds 1996 patent leather af1s

If it's of any consolation, I appreciate you selling them to me! If for whatever reason I don't wear them (I haven't yet) and decide to sell,you'll be the first person I hit up.

My biggest regrets:

-obsidian/white high AF1s that sat on napsize for weeks, shoulda pulled the trigger on those
-OG cocoa snakes for around $350 last year

Passing on a pair of DS Michigan Jewel AF1 Mids (thought the c/w was
sick.gif
at the time when the auction was listed) in my size for $90 + shipping on eBay. Had achange of heart and none are to be seen in any size let alone a 12
mad.gif
smh.gif

Passing a pair of Comet AF1 Mids Sz 12 CorgiShoe was selling (no money), only to be sold later
smh.gif

Finding a pair of Sz 12 Red Jewel Lows Corgi was selling, only to find out it was sold to Ruffin51
mad.gif

Finding a pair of late 90's Sz 11.5 White/Purple AF1 Highs on eBay, the seller then takes the auction down
mad.gif

Finding a pair of late 90's Sz 11.5 White/Yellow AF1 Highs on eBay, only to find out that the seller doesn't ship internationally
mad.gif

Missing out on the Red Jewel Mids and other gems Mr Kbizzle had on eBay
mad.gif

Buying a couple of '07 AF1's, now I have trouble selling them
smh.gif

My biggest regret was leaving my DS midnight 6's, and olympic af1's at home while i went to my cabin.....My brother rocked both of them to the dirty!*@ state fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
when i got home and saw the shoes, ithreatened to kill him
laugh.gif
. also another regret was painting t-shirts inmy flint 15's and getting paint all over them. i will post more of my horrible stories later.

undftd 4s when they first came out.... auctions were like 1500-2000, now there like 5000-6000 ....$$#!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom