Biggest Regret

Kobe 3 Lakers Asia Edition.. I had the chance to buy but too reluctant to pull the trigger, It still haunts me now..

Selling my DS retro spacejams and black/red xi's. Needed money for college. WACK!

Sold AM90 & AM1 Hufmax, Atmos AM1, and a bunch more
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I need to get them again

Selling all my 01/02 XI's(Concord,Space Jam,Columbia,White/Red Low,White/Carolina Low,Zen Gray Low,Citrus Low,Silver Low,Snakeskin Low) except the Blk/Redpair. This was before Sea Glow was well known...

Returning the Old Love XX3's a month after the release was by far the biggest regret I've ever faced in life...I had to pay off my credit cardbills...I literally shed tears that day
frown.gif
tired.gif

i regret selling my 1st pair of ESPO's to 12am for a good price. like a year later, he tried selling them back to me for a lot more than what i gave themto him for. : \ biggest regret as far as selling shoes go.

as far as buying goes. i regret not buying every pair of laney 5's and mocha 3's that were marked down to 40-50 bucks and selling them now. i wouldabeen able to retire on that money
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i regret:
-selling my spacejam and cool grey XI's for $80 each
-balling on outdoor courts in my carbon fiber flightposites to the point the sole wore down right through to the inside
-trading my voltage foams for a pair of jordan V's that i ended up selling for $50
-not doubling up on penny foam retros
-sleeping on a pair of laser blue 90's for under $200 two months ago
-beating infrared VI's into the ground during winter months

too many regrets when it comes to sneakers.....
mad.gif
embarassed.gif

^ya you took some L's lol

my biggest regrets that still dawn on me...

passing up on carbon fiber FP1's at the outlet for like 60 bucks
smh.gif
i had to have the regular blacks and silvers

lettin my homie borrow a pair of OG black foam pros with the clear sole n this bamma disappearing for 2 weeks, i finally decide to go to this dudes job n thisbamma has them on, BEAT UP. i was so blown. he paid me back tho.

not buying the whole stack of infrared 90's that sat at footlocker for months after release, i only bought 2
frown.gif
they were like 40 beans!

passing on carbon fibers last yr for 220
smh.gif
smh.gif

i regret not buying lots of shoes that were deeply discounted at the time.

one that comes to mind is the python '90s... i think they were down to $39.99 or something. what was i thinking?

Only copping 1 pair of HOA 90's and none of the other models that came out..coulda used employee discount on any of them..
Not getting more colors of XXIII when I had the chance..now i gotta pay above retail if I want the 2 colors I didn't buy..
Not buying white/black/blue 17's on employee price when the came out..I'm an idiot for that one
Letting my mom buy a pair of sample XXI's at the outlet mall instead of getting them for myself..She was selling kicks on the bay to make extra money..ohwell

Buying Penny Foams for $245 wearing them once and selling for $235 pick up...then buying another pair for 307.
Selling SpaceJams..icey soles, I only wore them twice.
Trading DS Mocha 3s that I bought for 110 shipped.

Future regret....selling my CDP 4s

i recently slept on a pair of VNDS '99 IV's with no cracks and with the air pocket still very clear for 150$
frown.gif

Selling my Infrared VI's. I had to pay rent and I knew it would cover it easy......Gonna wait for those max orangeVis
smh.gif

carpe diems on the shelves and sitting on them since december when i saw em at hk, smh

Passing on going to the Supreme Blazer release the day they dropped and instead buying multiplepairs of THESE:
mad.gif

aj7_wht_purp_flint.jpg
aj7_wht_blk_card.jpg

And wearing these twice then selling them in FlightClub:

47v72ux.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif