Bill Hader 'Barry' - Complete Series Out Now on HBO

djovcjcwiqw21.png

Why is this season so short :smh:

Did they purposely set it to end with GoT or something? Why is it only 8 episodes

Why is this season so short :smh:

Did they purposely set it to end with GoT or something? Why is it only 8 episodes

HBO is weird but very particular with their scheduling.

Normally they'll try to schedule new seasons to premiere the week after another show's season ends in that timeslot, but have another show going around that timeslot so the viewer isn't just tuning for one thing. This season is weird for them because GOT is only 6 episodes, Veep is only 7 episodes, and Barry is the show they want people to continue watching after those two shows end. I'm pretty sure the original plan was to have the new season of Silicon Valley start in Veep's timeslot next week, but since it's delayed, I don't know what they're doing anymore lol

It's also likely that the writers thought 8 episodes was the perfect amount for this season's arc, which I think is fine. Making ten episodes just to make ten episodes can hurt a show like this.

HBO is weird but very particular with their scheduling.

Normally they'll try to schedule new seasons to premiere the week after another show's season ends in that timeslot, but have another show going around that timeslot so the viewer isn't just tuning for one thing. This season is weird for them because GOT is only 6 episodes, Veep is only 7 episodes, and Barry is the show they want people to continue watching after those two shows end. I'm pretty sure the original plan was to have the new season of Silicon Valley start in Veep's timeslot next week, but since it's delayed, I don't know what they're doing anymore lol

It's also likely that the writers thought 8 episodes was the perfect amount for this season's arc, which I think is fine. Making ten episodes just to make ten episodes can hurt a show like this.
when insecure come back???? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom