Bill Hader 'Barry' - Complete Series Out Now on HBO

Sally goin off

ZxI7Jgs.jpg

Barry going in!

Killing friend and foe alike.

That girl was bugging just switching up the play.

Last edited:
I liked it but I got some issues.

He’s so focused on Fuches, he wouldn’t just walk up to Fuches first and then chase him down if necessary? Kinda weird how he wanted to kill everyone and then worry about Fuches.

Sally switching up was wild. Didn’t expect that.

Started Season 2 and wow. What an ending to Season 1. This show is good.

I just finished the episode where Fuches returns to LA to try and snitch Barry out. Hoping the rest of the season is good.

He’s so focused on Fuches, he wouldn’t just walk up to Fuches first and then chase him down if necessary? Kinda weird how he wanted to kill everyone and then worry about Fuches.

i think he just saw red and killed everyone

yea right ppl would be feelin that performance of all of 30 secs

felt bad for the guy that barry trained up

sucks the asian girl got dumped and killed

fuches is messed up for tellin the teacher barry did it

that cop was so damn annoying them voices aint sound nothing alike but she thought she had an open and shut case

and after all that harassment all you get is a "youre free to go" smh

that black dudes play was sad

looking forward to next season tho

Last edited:

It's goes back to Barry's anger issues and being bat **** crazy.

Yes he wanted to go after Fuches badly but he got mad to the point after being slapped that he just wanted an excuse to kill. Just killing Fuches wasn't enough. So anybody with a gun after the dude Esther yelled @ him was doa.

Just wish this cop trying to arrest Cousineau died too.

Ever since the first cop died everyone after has been even more annoying.

Last edited:
Just binged season 1 & 2. Amazing series, glad it got renewed. There's so many likeable characters, the humor / action / call backs are all on point. I'll prob rewatch the seasons again.

Finished Season 2 over the weekend. What an amazing series.

LOL at Barry getting an audition and Jean losing his mind saying "Whose D did you suck in another lifetime?" LOL

Loved the finale.

F Fuches.

Back
Top Bottom