Bill Maher calls himself a House N during an interview.....

couple of things,

-he's a liberal so its amazing to see how quick his own people coming for him.

-being a comedian in a PC culture is practically suicidal.

Unlike you conservatives, it appears liberals have the maturity to recognize right from wrong, regardless if we ride the same ideals or not...Kathy was wrong, Bill was wrong...don't matter if they both hate Trump, that's the difference between YOU and YOUR people's and the people that share or liberal views, you clowns will ride for ANYTHING just because they your "people" reason why conservatives and Trump himself had the audacity to back up Ted Nugent and all of a sudden be outraged by Kathy...GTHO....bunch of hypocrites

the hip hop thing pisses me off too

like they wanna use the n word cuz they wanna sing along?

bs

like is there no argument for the intended audience of hip hop?

if artists wanted to make music for white people and its all good to say it theyd be making country songs w the n word in it

Man you are ignorant as **** :rofl:

Someone come get they mans, please.

eyes.gif

if white people wanna sing along so bad why they dont use it in their own songs?

if its such a non issue why do they base their use of it on black people using it first?

Last edited:

the hip hop thing pisses me off too

like they wanna use the n word cuz they wanna sing along?

bs

like is there no argument for the intended audience of hip hop?

if artists wanted to make music for white people and its all good to say it theyd be making country songs w the n word in it
Have a middle aged white dude at my job who's favorite rappers are Pac and Biggie. Even mentioned his favorite album is All Eyez on Me. I'd love to be a fly in his car and listen him sing along to the lyrics.

couple of things,

-he's a liberal so its amazing to see how quick his own people coming for him.

-being a comedian in a PC culture is practically suicidal.

Unlike you conservatives, it appears liberals have the maturity to recognize right from wrong

ummm feminist apologist looked away when Slick willie was saucing blue dresses in da oval office for political expediency, some folks even voted for Hillary after da super predators comment & promotion of said crime bill.

in da realm of politics, people put personal strife aside all da time for da betterment of their party (evangelicals with Trump).

Last edited:
Here you go fighting the need to use a word plenty of blacks have told you make us uncomfortable.

BAD

Wrong...saying hiphop is exclusive to blacks is ridiculous, the music is made for anyone that wants to buy it....if I pay 300$ for a Kanye concert ticket, I'm gonna sing along to every and any word i don't care who I'm surrounded by....this argument is so ***** stupid....which rapper turning away white or non-black fans? I'll wait.

Last edited:
Wouldn't say hip hop is exclusive to blacks

However it is undeniably a product of the African American experience and that doesn't seem to be acknowledged as much as it should be nowadays

Especially seeing as hip hop, "ebonics", and associated "black" tropes are the primary codifiers of popular culture

Honestly I don't understand how "try not to use the N word" is such an egregious request :lol:

Last edited:
Wrong...saying hiphop is exclusive to blacks is ridiculous, the music is made for anyone that wants to buy it....if I pay 300$ for a Kanye concert ticket, I'm gonna sing along to every and any word i don't care who I'm surrounded by....this argument is so ***** stupid....which rapper turning away white or non-black fans? I'll wait.

What's your tolerance for people saying the b word around your wife or mother? How about the slur for Hispanic people? Just curious.

Last edited:

Who said anything about the music being for blacks only?

And you come this was felling internet tough talking bout youll use that word around anyone and you will get yo jaw rattled.

This is the confidence you NY ****** done gave dudes :smh:

Steezy fightin for his right to say *****.

I cant rock with that.

I'm not feeling it either. It's one thing if your circle of black friends give you a pass and you do it around them, but subjecting the whole world to your foolishness? Nah. Not cool.

Last edited:
Who said anything about the music being for blacks only?

And you come this was felling internet tough talking bout youll use that word around anyone and you will get yo jaw rattled.

This is the confidence you NY ****** done gave dudes :smh:

Steezy fightin for his right to say *****.

I cant rock with that.

Man don't somehow rope NY into this :lol:

Last edited:
What's your tolerance for people saying the b word around your wife or mother? How about the slur for Hispanic people? Just curious.

in a song? Many songs have the b word in them, my wife sings along to it, I sing along to it, ITS A SONG...you learn the lyrics and sing along to it...doesn't mean you have maliscious intent behind it...you just singing along b....ya overthinking it.

in a song? Many songs have the b word in them, my wife sings along to it, I sing along to it, ITS A SONG...you learn the lyrics and sing along to it...doesn't mean you have maliscious intent behind it...you just singing along b....ya overthinking it.

View media item 2375608

Back
Top Bottom