Bill Maher calls himself a House N during an interview.....

You're employing some Ninja level debates tactics now.

So now the argument is that because you're not racist, or believe yourself to be non racist, that it somehow makes it acceptable to utter a the n-word.

It that really the point your analogy is trying to drive home. Since you don't live the life of a racist, you get a pass to sing along.

Like if it is just a song, something so insignificant in the grand scheme of things, why can't you as an adult just not say the word.

Exactly that's why, becuse is a song, something so insignificant, the last thing I'm thinking about is the effects of the N word enough to filter myself every 4 words....who the hell does that?

Anyways man, I'm not gonna engage further, good thing none of ya are real life friends of mines to get bent out of shape if we vibing to some 90's hiphop together and I spit out the N word....so ya good

The N word is a staple of EVERY hood in NYC
The n word is a staple in hip hop culture.

Hip hop culture today is a huge part of black culture.

Therefore you'll find the word used among black youth in the black community.

Not just hoods in NYC.

It does not matter at all how bad your hood was or is in relation to the use of the n word.

Its ******* irrelevant.

Hiphop is a staple of NYC, NYC birth hiphop...so if the N word is a staple of hiphop, how can it not be a staple of every hood in NYC?...this is before the Internet.

Exactly that's why, becuse is a song, something so insignificant, the last thing I'm thinking about is the effects of the N word enough to filter myself every 4 words....who the hell does that?

Anyways man, I'm not gonna engage further, good thing none of ya are real life friends of mines to get bent out of shape if we vibing to some 90's hiphop together and I spit out the N word....so ya good

IfYou don't see tje trouble in how you dismiss this?

Insignificant he says [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
How ya feel about Puns "that Nword ****" song? Are black people outraged by it?

real world ≠ NT

i already brought up da fact that no one here is gonna press a NY thoro bred Bronx puerto rican bout da N word,

:lol:

and im pretty sure when NWA was hot in these streets (or even contemporary acts) no one was out here was patrolling rap concerts clothes lining for N word reciting by non blacks.

The N word is a staple of EVERY hood in NYC....every kid that grew up in the hood in NY used the word, regardless

KingdomFlatbush KingdomFlatbush
Its not an entirely true. I know more non-black kids that grew up in the hood that got checked for using the n word than I do non-black kids who got the hood pass to use it.

Sure now, I hear a lot of kids use it who are not black saying it to each other in public transportation but that point doesn't even address what I was talking about. Nor does it support a stance for why you should use the word.

Hiphop is a staple of NYC, NYC birth hiphop...so if the N word is a staple of hiphop, how can it not be a staple of every hood in NYC?...this is before the Internet.
You need to calm down and re-read my post or maybe this is you deflecting from my point cuz you know what you said was irrelevant and stupid.

I'm not talking about hip hop being a staple of NYC or every hood in NYC.

I'm saying bringing up that you probably grew up in a worse hood than somebody else has no standing on you using the n word.

But keep ignoring that :lol:

The fact that you know not to say it in everyday convo

I also know better than to **** mad ***** while I'm married, or to do Molly and Percocet, so you guys are outraged by the N word, but do you blink an eye about all the other negative **** that most hiphop songs promote...serious question?..

Wrong...saying hiphop is exclusive to blacks is ridiculous, the music is made for anyone that wants to buy it....if I pay 300$ for a Kanye concert ticket, I'm gonna sing along to every and any word i don't care who I'm surrounded by....this argument is so ***** stupid....which rapper turning away white or non-black fans? I'll wait.
"I want to recite racial slurs in the theater while watching Get Out because I paid $14 for a ticket and I've been watching movies all my life." 

Sound ridiculous yet? 

Last edited:
Its not an entirely true. I know more non-black kids that grew up in the hood that got checked for using the n word than I do non-black kids who got the hood pass to use it.

Sure now, I hear a lot of kids use it who are not black saying it to each other in public transportation but that point doesn't even address what I was talking about. Nor does it support a stance for why you should use the word.

I don't know what hood you speak of, but growing up in the BX, NEVER was I pressed or any of my non-black friends for using the word and we used it religiously as part of our vocabulary till about the age of 22

"I want to recite racial slurs in the theater while watching Get Out because I paid $14 for a ticket and I've been watching movies all my life." 

Sound ridiculous yet? 

#NTExtremes by the one and only Methodicalmanagement.....now that's a sight :rofl:

Dude, it is not an NT extreme, that is basically your argument.

You feel that you should have the privilege to say it based on you background. What's worst is that you're arguing it like it is your right.

Not only that, you are some how confused as to why black people would have a issue with this logic

Last edited:
This is why I get on black people for giving non black people a pass. We're so open with our culture, and in the end result we get these dudes who think they're entitled to every part of it. :smh:

Sound ridiculous yet? 
#NTExtremes by the one and only Methodicalmanagement.....now that's a sight
roll.gif
No, the extreme is saying you have a right to use racial slurs because you don't think they're a big deal.  Privilege.

Feeling "included" in hip hop does not mean you need to use that word, period.  

Comparing its invocation to singing along with violent lyrics is arrant nonsense.  Discussing a hypothetical/fictional crime isn't committing a crime.  Discussing hypothetical/fictional drug use isn't using drugs.  Using a racial slur is using a racial slur.

Dude, it is not an NT extreme, that is basically your argument.

You are not arguing that you have a right to say it, you feel that you sound have the privilege to say it based on you background

Not only that, you are some how confused as to why black people would have a issue with this logic

Is not a privilege or right, is me singing along to hiphop, do you filter every lyric that promotes any negative message? Or is this outrage simply exclusive to this word and the color tone of those who recite it?

No, the extreme is saying you have a right to use racial slurs because you don't think they're a big deal.  Privilege.

Feeling "included" in hip hop does not mean you need to use that word, period.  

Comparing its invocation to singing along with violent lyrics is arrant nonsense.  Discussing a hypothetical/fictional crime isn't committing a crime.  Discussing hypothetical/fictional drug use isn't using drugs.  Using a racial slur is using a racial slur.

Yeah Ima agree to disagree with you here, singing along to a song that has the N word doesn't make you any more of a racist, than saying the B word makes you a misogynist, or some violent lyrics makes you a threat to society.

I need to establish that if you a dark skinned Dominican with a ceasar cut and a specific outlook, you black to me :lol:

But no I can't recall white boys or other explicit non-poc using the N-word in the hood in NYC...usually Hispanic cats who are generally possessed of an outlook that is consistent with our own--and like I said, negros if not in name, even if they don't accept that :nerd:

There are plenty of latin white boys and others of their ilk in places like Miami, Georgia, Cali, etc that use that word when I feel as if there's no place for them to be doing so

Last edited:
As said earlier, luckily for you guys and myself we will never have awkward moments where you'll be paranoid you'll have to check me for singing along to some hiphop or me be self conscious my skin isn't dark enough to get the pass to recite some lyrics....carry on bros

Back
Top Bottom