BIN23 XIII PREMIO [ NEW IMAGES ]

this colorway is not half bad. the inside of the shoe looks like its velvet. we are not going to see traditional colorways in the bin 23 collection. they are all probaly going to be exotic and new colorways. i realize this is the same colorway as the desert clay samples but i actually like these and the desert clay samples. i would rather these have the 3m, it just looks good when the light hits it. consider my size 11 copped on rd. im sure there will be just as many people camping for days for this pair to. imo, they are better than the bin 23 ii's but the bin 23 ix's are the best so far. these will look fly with the right polo to match. im pretty sure these are un-numbered samples so a few details may change before rd. i dont have to camp or wait in-line anyways so it doesnt bother me to cop a pair for retail. 

wow they actually make the BIN 9's look good...and that is hard to do....this crap is sad...JB is so disgusting....
sick.gif

Well atleast I know someone who should buy them...
coming-jej.jpg

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I guess I'm in the minority in here, but I actually like them.

Are BIN Air Jordans House of Hoops only?

Na im with you i think they fresh need more pics though. Everyone is just haters haterssss haterssss, cause they cant get there hands on them. You see too much of the same is just blah and these are actually a nice colorway. Kinda make me hungry again but nice.

Pretty much a HOH exclusive. I can cop all day long at North Riverside HOH for yall that dont know ChiTown Connect.

My theory is this they could have made these in the playoff colorway and everyone on here would be hating on the BIN 23 stamp. Its a no win for JB cause they are trying to be creative and do new things for the consumer. I guess they should just release OG colorways every other year. That way there wont be any complaints but everyone will have the same shoe you have had in your collection for the last 10 years. OH i am sorry everyone would be crying about the Quality then not the colorway. *## everyone is entitled to their thoughts but people are funny.......I WANT TO BE THE FIRST PROBABLY EVER ON NIKE TALK TO THANK JB FOR 1 KEEPING US WANTING THE SPECIAL RELEASES LIKE THE INFRARED PACK. I DONT CARE THAT IT DONT HAVE THE DURABUCK OR NIKE ON THE BACK. THANKS LOVE THE SHOE. 2 FOR THE THRILL OF THE HUNT ON CERTAIN SHOES AINT NOTHING LIKE ROCKING A PAIR OF SHOES THAT YOU KNOW SOMEONE ELSE COULD NOT COP. 3 FOR KEEEPING ALL THESE NEW TO THE SHOE GAME HATERS HATING BUT STILL BUYING. WAA WAA WAAA.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
SMH

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Na im with you i think they fresh need more pics though. Everyone is just haters haterssss haterssss, cause they cant get there hands on them. You see too much of the same is just blah and these are actually a nice colorway. Kinda make me hungry again but nice.

Pretty much a HOH exclusive. I can cop all day long at North Riverside HOH for yall that dont know ChiTown Connect.

My theory is this they could have made these in the playoff colorway and everyone on here would be hating on the BIN 23 stamp. Its a no win for JB cause they are trying to be creative and do new things for the consumer. I guess they should just release OG colorways every other year. That way there wont be any complaints but everyone will have the same shoe you have had in your collection for the last 10 years. OH i am sorry everyone would be crying about the Quality then not the colorway. *## everyone is entitled to their thoughts but people are funny.......I WANT TO BE THE FIRST PROBABLY EVER ON NIKE TALK TO THANK JB FOR 1 KEEPING US WANTING THE SPECIAL RELEASES LIKE THE INFRARED PACK. I DONT CARE THAT IT DONT HAVE THE DURABUCK OR NIKE ON THE BACK. THANKS LOVE THE SHOE. 2 FOR THE THRILL OF THE HUNT ON CERTAIN SHOES AINT NOTHING LIKE ROCKING A PAIR OF SHOES THAT YOU KNOW SOMEONE ELSE COULD NOT COP. 3 FOR KEEEPING ALL THESE NEW TO THE SHOE GAME HATERS HATING BUT STILL BUYING. WAA WAA WAAA.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
SMH
QFT. The shoe is not ugly at all. I think they're dope. and how you say these are the worst BINs so far. to me, they look better than the BIN IIs and the IXs. and the thing that gets me is, the same people saying their ugly, will be the same ones camping out a week in advance to get them
laugh.gif
. just like with the BIN IIs. just watch when this shoe come out. the same people who were bashing them gonna say "these are a really nice shoe. I'm really feeling these" like they always do
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
SMH
QFT. The shoe is not ugly at all. I think they're dope. and how you say these are the worst BINs so far. to me, they look better than the BIN IIs and the IXs. and the thing that gets me is, the same people saying their ugly, will be the same ones camping out a week in advance to get them
laugh.gif
. just like with the BIN IIs. just watch when this shoe come out. the same people who were bashing them gonna say "these are a really nice shoe. I'm really feeling these" like they always do
smh.gif
laugh.gif

LMFAO!!! i respect both of your opinions but i just gotta wonder how the girls are gonna look at you wearing some burgundy and chutney/doodoo colored  kicks with a red blot on the front, think about it, most girls dont care how exclusive your shoes are

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by DR813

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
SMH
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

LMFAO!!! i respect both of your opinions but i just gotta wonder how the girls are gonna look at you wearing some burgundy and chutney/doodoo colored  kicks with a red blot on the front, think about it, most girls dont care how exclusive your shoes are
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW, think about it though im married with four kids and i can care less if a GIRL likes or dislikes my kicks........I buy kicks i like not kicks i think everyone else likes! Get your mind right Hypebeast, use what the good lord gave you for you not for everyone else.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I swear I remember seeing a pair like this in the background of a picture a looong time ago in a Slam "Kicks" magazine....

I actually really like the Bin23 wax seal, but those XIII's are plain ugly. The II's were made of a real nice chocolate leather. Not my taste, but they did look nice. The IX's looked pretty sharp. Again not my taste. These are just plain ugly. They could use some ridiculous material, but I wouldn't cop them. What are they thinking with those colors? Burgundy and orange? No Thanks.

And btw, I had access to all 3 of the BIN23's early and at retail, but I passed on all of them. I've gotten to the point where I only purchase J's that I would actually wear. If I have to think twice about them, then it's a no-go. These I didn't even have one thought to cop...

Good luck to all trying to cop a pair. Hope you enjoy them. I sure don't.

So are they calling them BIN23 because these are the colors that almost made it to the TRASH BIN and then they decided hell someone will buy these so let's charge 30 more bucks and make some more money off of our stans.

Na im with you i think they fresh need more pics though. Everyone is just haters haterssss haterssss,
^ where I stopped reading

i should be able to cop a pair cheap on ebay.... i really dont see a mass amount of camping out for this..... but then again look how fusions sell so well

the funny thing is the 13's are at number 4 of my favorite jordans from 1 to 23 and i dont even want this crap

another pass like the last 2 bins

i am not sleeping in the streets for this garbage

It's understandable why everybody dislike this BIN XIII so much, it is a weird color combination, not to add that period stain - but I like it.

I just hope that people doesn't change their minds when release day comes around because I don't want to wait in a line of 50+ deep for a pair that I genuinely like.

But I know how people are these days. When something is limited (even if it's ugly), people have a tendency to follow the crowd/hype and only cop to increase their bank accounts, regardless.

See yall' hypebeasts on release day and pray that I don't kill ya'.

Back
Top Bottom