BIN23 XIII PREMIO [ NEW IMAGES ]

Period stain? Lolol Thanksgiving table cloth....lolol. These kicks will be passed on so easily by me. Terrible, ugly, embarassing, laughable. Just some adjectives for this colorway. Such a shame because the Jordan 13 is 1 of my favs. Oh well.

Yea right, everyone in here saying that they will pass will be the first ones in line ot get 'em. Give it a few weeks or days.
laugh.gif

I heard on the sole collector forum that these might drop next month on the 24th. Not 100% confirmed though.

Not the best color combination, but 13's are my favorite and this may be the only bin's I cop if I can find them.

aaalready promised myself two size 8s last night. If any local nyc nters want we can certainly camp out together. I'd rather stand on line with niketalkers, than the usual sneaker thug guarding Harlem.

aaalready promised myself two size 8s last night. If any local nyc nters want we can certainly camp out together. I'd rather stand on line with niketalkers, than the usual sneaker thug guarding Harlem.

pass and I can't get them anyway since they won't be available for retail online or in my local area. resellers can keep them

@%% great color combo for a house and maybe some other kinda shoe but not this shoe, the white is killing it wonder what black would do for it instead of white.

Back
Top Bottom