BIN23 XIII PREMIO [ NEW IMAGES ]

super bummer!!!
smh.gif

How's it looking at willowbrook mall in new jersey? I'm going up there soon as I get off work at 8 and hopefully its not ad many people oit there like it was for the IXs

Once you realize the quality materials that are used on the BIN's, most people become fans of them.

If only Jordan Brand would realize this and give this same treatment to all general release Jordans and everyone will still pay the $175 price, as long as the materials are high quality.

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

^^^I think 8 is late. At new HOH Roosevelt mall and there's 20-25 deep. Numbers 8,9,10.
you should be good there dont know if you will get your size but i heard they got around 15

Originally Posted by jca998

Once you realize the quality materials that are used on the BIN's, most people become fans of them.

If only Jordan Brand would realize this and give this same treatment to all general release Jordans and everyone will still pay the $175 price, as long as the materials are high quality.

right.... Sad that it takes something limited for JB to use premium materials on.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

WOW employees trying to sell these for 600 at the store they done lost their mind
That is terrible
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

I had a guy try to sell me a pair outside the store for $350...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

^^^I think 8 is late. At new HOH Roosevelt mall and there's 20-25 deep. Numbers 8,9,10.
you should be good there dont know if you will get your size but i heard they got around 15

U posted at 7:01 and I left the store at a quarter to 7 with them. 
pimp.gif

2mrbl82.jpg

15p0ty1.jpg

BC u got ur pair im going tonite when i get out to pick up my box hopefully they all look decent yea NP is wild in the store homie was like 600  

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

uuugly...ppl beasting bc their are limited right? because im not so sure if everyone would be acting the same if they were a gr release
QFT. These sneakers are garbage and I bet half of those that cop are gonna resell them.

I kept seeing lines around NYC last night and could not for the life of me figure what kicks were dropping cause usually I remember when some heat is on the way. And THIS is what ya'll beasted out for? Wow.

Picked my 9.5 this morning and I'm still half and half on these.dunno if I'm feeling that much to keep them

Back
Top Bottom