Birdman richest in the rap industry?

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Birdman stay not paying people for their beats and work. The industry stay complaining about him not paying bills.

Dont believe every worldstar video you see..
This isn't the first time I've heard this.  If your own label mates were leaving because of money...What make you think he wouldn't do this to others?
Cash Money been sued so many times for not paying for beats, work, publishing companies, etc.  Better google those cases.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

He's got the most idiotic tattoo in the rap/music industry...But he's probably in the top 10 money wise cause of the hits by Wayne,YM,Kevin Rudolp and Jay Sean...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/...o/s400/BirdmanTattoo.jpg src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BVYHGGehaX4/SxT1MW3j92I/AAAAAAAABNA/s6eaRX2ru6o/s400/BirdmanTattoo.jpg">
im saying though

120px-1_Star_Dragon_Ball.svg.png

make a wish.

2727616004_335da93a93.jpg

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

Originally Posted by amine2345

I'm not gonna pretend to know anything about another mans bank account but a simple google search of "how much is birdman worth" seems to suggest baby is somewhere between 350 and 450 million. Jay z is around 600 million alone, and apparently close to a billion if you include beyonce. Take those numbers for what you will.
unsourced.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People forget that 50 is actually right behind Jay and lets keep in mind how long jay has been around and how long 50 has been around. 50 's making more money off of side deals than off music. 50 does TONS of overseas appearances. Do you know how much it is to book 50 for a club? Almost 750,000. Guys like that have money that stretches. This ignorant fool Baby is making tons of cash, but he is no 50 or Jay

And to the fools who think P went broke, your crazy. His music may had died, may have lost a few mil of some bad deals, but dude is still taking in money and worth tons.

I can't believe people are still trying to defend this clown with the red star tattoos all over his head and a tattoo of a fraudulent oil company to the side of his face, that right there alone should tell you something about him.  With that being said, we all know Baby is doing good for himself, but he's not doing as well as Jay Z, and we should just leave it at that.

Let me ask this while im here.... why do yall really care this much neither one could care if u live or die.... NOBODY in here is an accountant for either one, and both are rich enough to stop working rite now and have money for future generations

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Let me ask this while im here.... why do yall really care this much neither one could care if u live or die.... NOBODY in here is an accountant for either one, and both are rich enough to stop working rite now and have money for future generations

smart man.....  smh @ all the back and forth about how much money birdman & jay got... or any other person for that fact..... I got a list of issues in my life that neither one of them give two #+%%@ about so why are u soooo intrigued with the decisions and income of somebody else instead of your own>>>

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

The same reason people who cant rap criticize those who can
the same reason those who never step foot in a music appreciation class argue over whats real music
the same reason those who cant tell you what a BPM is argue over whos the best producer in ever

Both them boys got LOOOOONG paper and both be makin moves but I think Jay made the biggest power move of all...

10-beyonce-jay-z-400a051407.jpg

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom