Birdman richest in the rap industry?

Ok if we are just talking about record labels and sales Birdman got jay by a long shot but we talking overall ventures and jay got that sowed up

Originally Posted by cartune

People saying Birdman having to split half with his blood brother you're obviously right

But splitting with your brother >>>>>>>>>>>> Splitting less profits with 2 other dudes (Biggs & Dame) and now at least 10 board members on Live Nations.

laugh.gif
people act as if Slim spends a lot of money anyway. Dude rotates between 2 outfits and eats less than Lil Wayne. Birdman is the one who cleans out the Gucci and Louie Store.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

People saying Birdman having to split half with his blood brother you're obviously right

But splitting with your brother >>>>>>>>>>>> Splitting less profits with 2 other dudes (Biggs & Dame) and now at least 10 board members on Live Nations.

laugh.gif
people act as if Slim spends a lot of money anyway. Dude rotates between 2 outfits and eats less than Lil Wayne. Birdman is the one who cleans out the Gucci and Louie Store.
Greatest post ever!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude murder slim

I mean, if that Chapter 11 he filed boosted his income then I could see him bein up there but the richest? Nope

first off, baby is no where near "richest in the rap industry". that's silly to even suggest.

i would stay away from this thread, but...

some of you all are spreading flat out misinformation about jay's deal with live nation.

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

first off, baby is no where near "richest in the rap industry". that's silly to even suggest.

some of you all are spreading flat out misinformation about jay's deal with live nation.

pure ignorance...no where NEAR richest in the industry? I know enough to know Birdman isn't the richest in the industry but he's damn near the richest..the deal they made wit Universal should tell it all

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

pure ignorance...no where NEAR richest in the industry? I know enough to know Birdman isn't the richest in the industry but he's damn near the richest..the deal they made wit Universal should tell it all
jay's worth is in excess of half-a-billion. birdman might be worth half that.

but i suppose 1 is 'damn near' 2 in the same sense that <$250 million is 'no where' near >$500 million.

and what exactly does the deal with universal tell you? they own 80% of their royalties, half of their publishing, and entirely retain their masters. and?

Im not sure whats misinformation and whats fact. But Jay be in interviews and states, him and Madonna understand the music business, the in and outs, (never sign a record deal again) I truly doubt this "360 deal" is as bad as ninjahood and a few others would make it out to be...

He filed bankruptcy. Ben Baller can vouch for that.
laugh.gif

So ... dudes that are richer than Jay-Z file for bankruptcy now? Yeah, ok.

laugh.gif
Y'all do know wealthy people file for bankruptcy all the time? Hell Donald Trump u know that billionaire Guy? Yea he filed for bankruptcy last year. Its an accounting strategy wealthy people use to protect their assets.

This N' will defend anybody from below the Mason-Dixon line. The excuses dude gives no matter the situation or question are straight
roll.gif

Jay has prolly made most of his paper since the roc split anyway. But unlike everyone else I ain't gonna front like I know actual figures or anything. +%@* is a toss up. Only thing that should matter is who's nicer on the mic. The answer to that unlike this question is obvious
laugh.gif

#$*!+ if u don't have anything to add to the discussion than shut up or go list your top 10 albums or something.
laugh.gif
Jay z is my favorite rapper and I've never owned a birdman album so how am i defending anybody from the south? As far as money made in the rap industry birdman makes more than Jay. Money made outside of the industry goes to stacks or timati. Who just so happens to be signed to cash money I think.

#$*!+ if u don't have anything to add to the discussion than shut up or go list your top 10 albums or something.
laugh.gif
Jay z is my favorite rapper and I've never owned a birdman album so how am i defending anybody from the south? As far as money made in the rap industry birdman makes more than Jay. Money made outside of the industry goes to stacks or timati. Who just so happens to be signed to cash money I think.
false.

and you think yani makes the most money outside of the industry? that's daddy's money.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Im not sure whats misinformation and whats fact. But Jay be in interviews and states, him and Madonna understand the music business, the in and outs, (never sign a record deal again) I truly doubt this "360 deal" is as bad as ninjahood and a few others would make it out to be...
it's not really a 360 deal either.

i'll put it to you this way... NO ONE in the industry thinks live nation will make profit on the deal.

I'm not gonna pretend to know anything about another mans bank account but a simple google search of "how much is birdman worth" seems to suggest baby is somewhere between 350 and 450 million. Jay z is around 600 million alone, and apparently close to a billion if you include beyonce. Take those numbers for what you will.

Originally Posted by amine2345

I'm not gonna pretend to know anything about another mans bank account but a simple google search of "how much is birdman worth" seems to suggest baby is somewhere between 350 and 450 million. Jay z is around 600 million alone, and apparently close to a billion if you include beyonce. Take those numbers for what you will.
unsourced.

Birdman stay not paying people for their beats and work. The industry stay complaining about him not paying bills.

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Birdman stay not paying people for their beats and work. The industry stay complaining about him not paying bills.

Dont believe every worldstar video you see..

Back
Top Bottom