Birds of a Feather enter the Injury Tent Together and Sail'n with Vikings finna be a Brees | NFL WILDCARD SUNDAY šŸˆ |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine joining those fans on the couch .
I see your Cowboys fandom is still letting the hate flow through you.

Let me join you as a Ravens fan now because I watched Lamar Jackson in college like the rest of the country. But saw that heā€™s about to win MVP so I like him now.

Oh, and let me make him my avy and make a post about him every chance I get on an Internet forum.

Oh Oh Oh and let me say ā€œweā€ when referring to the Ravens so I can make it seem like Iā€™m from Baltimore when Iā€™m really not.

Just ignore the rest of the scenario but ok you lose you lose

EOD

Even with not scoring, we had opportunities to stop them on defense.. and we did until 3rd down

that wasnā€™t something new and exclusive to tonight

I see your Cowboys fandom is still letting the hate flow through you.

Let me join you as a Ravens fan now because I watched Lamar Jackson in college like the rest of the country. But saw that heā€™s about to win MVP so I like him now.

Oh, and let me make him my avy and make a post about him every chance I get on an Internet forum.

Oh Oh Oh and let me say ā€œweā€ when referring to the Ravens so I can make it seem like Iā€™m from Baltimore when Iā€™m really not.
Good luck with your crash test dummy QB moving forward lol.

Good luck with your crash test dummy QB moving forward lol.
Your QB had a nonexistent QB rating (literally 0) in he first half of his playoff game.

One guy played one of the worst games weā€™ve ever seen in postseason history. But we literally feel sorry for him like a child.

the other got hurt by a clearly illegal hit.

the logic. Go back to Texas. Or Boston. Or wherever youā€™re from

literally no one takes you seriously as a Ravens fan. Have you ever even stepped foot in the city of Baltimore

Your QB had a nonexistent QB rating (literally 0) in he first half of his playoff game.

One guy played one of the worst games weā€™ve ever seen in postseason history. But we literally feel sorry for him like a child.

the other got hurt by a clearly illegal hit.

the logic. Go back to Texas. Or Boston. Or wherever youā€™re from

literally no one takes you seriously as a Ravens fan. Have you ever even stepped foot in the city of Baltimore
My grandfather lived in Baltimore lol. Couldnā€™t care less if NTers take my fandom seriously Big Truss. At least Lamar played in a playoff game, plus that was like his 8th start, expected growing pains from a rookie during their first 10 starts. Again Lamar was able to lead his team to the playoffs and play in the game unlike your crash test dummy.

My grandfather is from Baltimore lol. Couldnā€™t care less if NTers take my fandom seriously Big Truss. At least Lamar played in a playoff game, plus that was like his 8th start, expected growing pains from a rookie during their first 10 starts. Again Lamar was able to lead his team to the playoffs and play in the game unlike your crash test dummy.
So Foles played all games in the 2017 season and led them to the playoffs?

this year, Carson led a practice squad to the playoffs and started the game. Any QB would have gotten taken out from that hit.

I want you to put together a coherent argument that itā€™s Carson FAULT that he left the game. That he doesnā€™t have a strong enough skull because his bones are weak because he doesnā€™t drink milk. Something like that.

my relative is from a city is the biggest fraud excuse for liking a team. Where you actually from b?

id hope not, he hasnā€™t thrown a pass in the playoffs

also would hope raiders arenā€™t the standard, they havenā€™t won a playoff game since ā€˜03

we talking about Carr or Wentz now? Itā€™s getting hard to keep up.

So Foles played all games in the 2017 season and led them to the playoffs?

this year, Carson led a practice squad to the playoffs and started the game. Any QB would have gotten taken out from that hit.

I want you to put together a coherent argument that itā€™s Carson FAULT that he left the game. That he doesnā€™t have a strong enough skull because his bones are weak because he doesnā€™t drink milk. Something like that.

my relative is from a city is the biggest fraud excuse for liking a team. Where you actually from b?
Iā€™m from Cali. Spent many summers and Holidays with my grandfather in Bmore. Didnā€™t know you had to be from the city to be a fan of the team. Holla at me when Luck 2.0 wins an MVP award.

If Wentz wasn't cheapshotted out of the game and threw at the end or something, you could slander him.

But not like this.

Iā€™m from Cali. Spent many summers and Holidays with my grandfather in Bmore. Holla at me when Luck 2.0 wins an MVP award.
not eem gonna slander Lamar. I mess with dude heavy.

so you got Oakland, SF, both LA teams. And you chose to be a cowboys fan most of your life despite your actual grandfather being from B more. you chose to be a Ravens fan after Lamar come, not because of your grandfather. Stop it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom