Black/Cactus Penny Foams

Yeah the voltage foams @ the spot on fulton is a salesman's sample I believe. It has a sample tag on it. That store has a lot of heat but they have like300% mark-ups. They make Spicy Action look like Conway.

Honestly I've been waiting on these since July/August now that theres been all this talk about not having the translucent soles, Im just going to finallypurchase a pair of the retro penny foams no matter the price if nike doesn't come through with the clear/green soles.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

im also hoping for those in the sample pics... If nike messes these up, im just gonna get the black/red colorway

word been waiting for these for a minute also....since the first pic came out are they gonna be a quick strike release

if i have to ill rip the soles off my pennys and put them on the cactus or bred foams!!! since i have 3 pairs!!!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by YoungGza

so when is the actual release date
i just talked to a nike rep this morning and they said that there is NO confirmed released date. he then also stated that there was no specific reasonwhy they took the shoes off the mo sec on ndc. but they will be available in urban accounts and ndc some time this month...
frown.gif

I can't see these moving units like the royal foams. I dunno, something about a green transparent sole that rubs me the wrong way. We'll just have towait and see.

^^^Wrong place to ask that brother man, but use the search function and see what you dig up.

Anyway december is creeping up...

I know i was supposed to be buying this pitbull but thats going on the back iron until these cactus foams surface

Back
Top Bottom