Black/Cactus Penny Foams

once again...hated on for having big feet!!! good look on the pys post, but they didn't get a 14 in them!!! mad cause they got the blk/red in 14 and15...oh well...

when they had the sample pics out, they appealed to me but i still didn't decide on whether or not to buy them. After seeing the final product pic, Idon't like them anymore. I guess I'm glad I got the royal blues and even the dooms instead of these.

Originally Posted by peezy921

when they had the sample pics out, they appealed to me but i still didn't decide on whether or not to buy them. After seeing the final product pic, I don't like them anymore. I guess I'm glad I got the royal blues and even the dooms instead of these.
DOOMS WILL NEVER EVER EVER BE BETTER THAN THESE.....EVER...

the shoe could have been better but its pretty decent in person contemplating whether or not to cop

j o 19 wrote:
DOOMS WILL NEVER EVER EVER BE BETTER THAN THESE.....EVER...

That's is your opinion, and I can respect what your opinion is, but that's all that is-your opinion. With that said, I'm really glad Iwon't be getting these and I wont put nobody down for their opinion.

all foams are nice! in my opinion, they just have different colors and peeps has different opinions... lol

good lookin brah, but i'm beefin w/ ntla right now. them cats lied to me about not having them last wed or thur when i called them. but when i had afriend swing by, he told me that most of the sizes were gone!!! i went to the nike party last friday and they only had a couple sz's left; a 12 beingtheir biggest. if they had told me that they weren't shippin out those kicks and they were only an in store purchase, i would have boned out!!! but theyjust said that they didn't have them nor didn't know when they were coming in. so i blew them up in one of their surveys.
devil.gif

I gotta roll with peezy on this one, dooms are slept on hard. Ever since the rebirth of the ones this year, everyones forgot about the pros(the same prosthat made foamposites what they are today)

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I gotta roll with peezy on this one, dooms are slept on hard. Ever since the rebirth of the ones this year, everyones forgot about the pros(the same pros that made foamposites what they are today)

ones made da pros...not da other way around....i always hated that dumb jewel swoosh on da side....

^^^i did too...except for the wht (aka pippens) and the voltages. i thought the other ones looked like crap. especially the blue ones!!! looked diry w/ a blkswoosh and blk outsole

1997 was the last time ones were out. Unless you had OG's on your feet for the last decade, you were wearing pros. I got much love for pro, but thats justme.

^ Add $100 and get the Royal Blue's off of ebay you'll be much happier if it's your first pair.

Penny Ones > all

Don't get me wrong I still have love for the pros, but the OG royal blue trumps all to me.

Black pros, pearl pros > these recently released ones.

If they would have went with a translucent sole it would have been better, but hey saved me money.

I understand some people are foam headz and will buy them no matter what, but I don't and I consider myself a foam head.

If I don't like, I don't buy I don't care about history or none of that. I've got bills to pay with that money.

Maybe over time myself, as well as other, will warm up to these foams over time and they will become classics, but as of right now I didn't like them whenI seen them in person.

we've got FSR at my store in saint louis. all three colors. hit up my inbox if you need more info.

damnnnn man i wish these hit canada footlockers, SMH..................i think PYS is my best bet

Originally Posted by shaqrules

good lookin brah, but i'm beefin w/ ntla right now. them cats lied to me about not having them last wed or thur when i called them. but when i had a friend swing by, he told me that most of the sizes were gone!!! i went to the nike party last friday and they only had a couple sz's left; a 12 being their biggest. if they had told me that they weren't shippin out those kicks and they were only an in store purchase, i would have boned out!!! but they just said that they didn't have them nor didn't know when they were coming in. so i blew them up in one of their surveys.
devil.gif

Go to eBay and buy from the seller Whereair. He had a pair of sz 14 and 15. The size 15 ended for about $170 shipped.

to all the MF doom tards, foams are it. a worthless hightop doom with no zoom air and no foam. cant even compare. its like a cadillac and a pinto. get thedooms out of here.

^^You might want to lurk for a few weeks, get some knowledge, and then join the discussion
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom