Black/Cactus Penny Foams

thanks SHAQRULES

for posting the style code and sku's...my stores around me didnt end up getting any so im going to try and get these. hopefully i dont run into badcustomer service! lol

^^^ It's not 40% off. It's 30% off and then if its still over 100.00 you get 10% off the amount still over 100.00.

200.00 x .70 = 140.00.

140.00 x .90 = 126.00 the final price.

Class dismissed

Originally Posted by YOUNG SHERLOCK

actually 40% off 200 is $120.00
Your're right.........but in retail ADDITIONAL discounts are taken AFTER the first subtotal. At least that's how it is at FINL. Not sure howFTLK does it.

^^^it's the same way as explained. that way you're not getting the "full" discount. it's more like an incentive discount. once you hit100 after the og 30%, you get an addition 10% off the og discount.

Originally Posted by Jay45Valdez23

penny's
eek.gif
>>>>blacks
pimp.gif
>>>> cactus'
ohwell.gif
>>>> breds
sick.gif

black and red >> cactus

1. these shoes are really hurt
2. Why are u guys bickering about the %?
3. Whoever does not want to pay retail come to 34th st.
4. see #1

William are u going to be there tomorrow, and how much should I bring. PM me thanks. I stop by the store all the time and don't know who to ask for I'mlooking at the name tags of the employees.

Can you use the F&F discount on these. If so thes come out to $126 pretax. How do you order them anyways. Through customer service or in store? Do they use a UPC, SKU, or Style number for these? Help us out NT
Whats the word on a F&F? I need it

Copped my pair at NTLA yesterday. The outsole is different but they are still clean as hell. They had limited quantities so you might want to hit them becausethey started their F&F yesterday too. Peace.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

4. see #1

Hey, William. I am willing to go to 34th. Which store are you located at. The Big FTLKR or the Big FINL. Let me know I am able to go today to cop thoseFoams. I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Originally Posted by Neny316

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

4. see #1

Hey, William. I am willing to go to 34th. Which store are you located at. The Big FTLKR or the Big FINL. Let me know I am able to go today to cop those Foams. I would really appreciate it. Thanks
FinishLine doesn't carry foams.

Originally Posted by Young Turbo

One last thing are the blk/green foams included?
Not sure. Some people say no, and some people seem to be dropping hints that they are getting the discount. Best thing to do is prob just show up atthe store with the coupon.

if anyone needs a size 11.5 i can get em to you (shipped) for below retail. i don't have them now but i can get em tomorrow (they have more than one pairleft as far as i know). message me...

Back
Top Bottom