Black/Cactus Penny Foams

we've got black/cactus, black/red and black/black at my store in saint louis. FSR, they'll probably go on sale, all people by here are force's andcreative rec.

can someone post the footlocker Sku again, I swear I seen it just a few pages back but I can't find it, any help?

^^^^

that is the style number and color code....i took that in yesterday and they said they needed a sku in order to find them....smh at footlocker employees

Originally Posted by Zach13g

can someone post the footlocker Sku again, I swear I seen it just a few pages back but I can't find it, any help?
here's the sku: 4104294504...again...

can you use the f&f 30%+10% on these?
for all you foot locker employees in the know, later can we use our 50% employee app. on these? or are these excluded?
im trying to decide to buy these now or later?

Got mine today here in northern virginia. No luck with the coupon though. Oh well. I like em
happy.gif

8385pbr.jpg

^^^yes there is....all it is, is the last 3 digits....so you do the sku

4104294504, then for an 11.5, it should be 4104294504115

or for a 9.5, 4104294504095 or 950...i dont remember....that should help out...if you go 2 the store, they should know what way the sigle digit sizes go

hope that helps

HONESTLY.....EVERYONE SAID THEY HATED THEM AND SOME SAID NT WAS STILL GOING TO COP...AND IT HAPPENED...WHERES THE NEGRODAMUS FORTHIS ONE....THEY SHOULDVE KEPT THE CLEAR BOTTOMS...BUT I LOVE FOAMS AND MY TIME IS NOW...SO I COPPED TODAY...WHEN I GET BACK HOME IM SNIFFFING AND LOVINTHESE!

real talk

theres FSR all over the 757

hampton roads to the slow ones

jump on em

and the cactuses are butt

in person

SUCKS FOR ME THAT I PAID 217.50 YESTERDAY...BECAUSE THEY ARE UP ON PYS.COM AS OF TODAY...FOR 180...GO GET EM!

these were a no go with the F&F, could have used regular EMP but I'll wait until 50% hopefully there not excluded.

This is one shoe that looks great in pictures, until you see them in real life. If you ask me the favor yellow more than green, and not yellow like the neons.

...KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FELLAS...I've just gotten word that there will be 2 50% off sales this month and the first one(this week) is rumored to haveno exclusions...I'm holding onto my receipt and not wearing mine until I find out for sure but if this is true then I can return mine and repurchase for$100 like a bunch of people at my store did with the all black pair over the summer...

...KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FELLAS...I've just gotten word that there will be 2 50% off sales this month and the first one(this week) is rumored to have no exclusions...I'm holding onto my receipt and not wearing mine until I find out for sure but if this is true then I can return mine and repurchase for $100 like a bunch of people at my store did with the all black pair over the summer...

*fingers crossed* I can definitely do $100

Originally Posted by j o 19

SUCKS FOR ME THAT I PAID 217.50 YESTERDAY...BECAUSE THEY ARE UP ON PYS.COM AS OF TODAY...FOR 180...GO GET EM!

Good looking out
pimp.gif
, just bought my pair

Got em from PYS.com for $191.99 shipped. I love the dude, that shouted this out. Nowhere in my college city was gonna get em and I didn't wanna wait twoweeks to get them in the 410.

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Originally Posted by j o 19

Good looking out
pimp.gif
, just bought my pair
NO PROB.!

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Got em from PYS.com for $191.99 shipped. I love the dude, that shouted this out. Nowhere in my college city was gonna get em and I didn't wanna wait two weeks to get them in the 410.
THATS WHAT NT IS ABOUT ISNT IT!

Back
Top Bottom