Black Cement III Jordan Cleat =D

If I played football
pimp.gif

But where my basketball version at
mad.gif

eek.gif
those are so hot

if i played baseball they would be a definite cop. i can't believe the dudes sayin they'd cop just to have
laugh.gif

Cincy bearcats: I can wear them for Softball, coaching baseball, and everything else that doesn't allow/require metal cleats.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Smart guys... These are FOOTBALL cleats.

You cannot wear Football cleats for baseball.
Finally somebody said something...Football cleats and Baseball cleats are 2 totally different kinds of cleats..Football cleats and baseball wouldnt mixvery well..IMO at least...

JB DROP SOME BASEBALL CLEATS...After all Jordan did play baseball not football didnt he??

Shortstop FTW
tongue.gif

you guys don't understand cleats r ment to be dirty. if i was wearing these i would be trying to keep them clean. i play baseball but would never buy thesecleats. i have a pair of nikes that are literally covered in mud and dirt, can't even tell they're black.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Cincy bearcats: I can wear them for Softball, coaching baseball, and everything else that doesn't allow/require metal cleats.

Gotcha.

Most of the time leagues will not allow anything but metal or molded baseball cleats.

Rock on my friend!

they look great but they probably wouldnt perform that well, i mean IIIs aint even good for athletic purposes to begin with...

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Smart guys... These are FOOTBALL cleats.

You cannot wear Football cleats for baseball.
Finally somebody said something...Football cleats and Baseball cleats are 2 totally different kinds of cleats..Football cleats and baseball wouldnt mix very well..IMO at least...

JB DROP SOME BASEBALL CLEATS...After all Jordan did play baseball not football didnt he??

Shortstop FTW
tongue.gif

whats wrong with wearing football cleats for baseball? personally i've worn both types for baseball and actually prefer football cleats due to the midheight, but nothing wrong with doing that

Wow those are awesome, i would also probably take the cleats out and slap on a sole. =)

Back
Top Bottom