Black Culture Discussion Thread

Man if I hear one more rap lyric about spinnin the bin... shooting somebody... or shooting someones hood up ima lose it... only radio station I listen to is the oldies station

Last edited:
I like listening to the radio on my morning drive to work... i dont feel like hearing straight music.. I wanna hear about the news, traffic reports, current and local events etc..

i'm at that point in my life where podcasts have replaced music for me on my commutes. makes traffic much more tolerable.

Hows the law enforcement reacting to all the "high violence" reports in ya'll city?

I know NYC has already reestablished a undercover/gun unit SMH. This summer is going to be nasty out here.

Hows the law enforcement reacting to all the "high violence" reports in ya'll city?

I know NYC has already reestablished a undercover/gun unit SMH. This summer is going to be nasty out here.

Bruh - big facts.

I could be wrong but IMHO the only reason the IRS is checking for $600 payments on eBay , StockX, PayPal, etc. is because so many young black folks have turned from selling drugs on the corner to scamming on the internet and cashing out.

Rich White folks been juggin the IRS for decades...one of them even did it before becoming / while being the President for 4 years.

They call it a "white collar" crime.

All of a sudden a few black folks come up scamming the same way and the whole Government responds.

Crazy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom