Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody hear anything about mitchell and ness? i got a nice steelers jacket last year for pretty cheap and i was just about to buy an olajuwon sweatshirt, but realized how close we are to black friday. figured i might as well wait...just hope i don't forget since i don't usually buy stuff that often.

anybody hear anything about mitchell and ness? i got a nice steelers jacket last year for pretty cheap and i was just about to buy an olajuwon sweatshirt, but realized how close we are to black friday. figured i might as well wait...just hope i don't forget since i don't usually buy stuff that often.

Didn't they do 50% off last year?

Anyways, anybody know how Mitchell and Ness Jerseys fit?

Thanks for the info guys and repped. Looks like I'll be on the lookout for sale on the c720 if I can find one.

Didn't they do 50% off last year?

Anyways, anybody know how Mitchell and Ness Jerseys fit?

they did 40% last year i think.

they just need to go back to $100 jerseys so i can spend a bunch of money. SMH

i doubt ill even buy anything even though i want that Smith Hawks jersey :x

Samsung's BF deals.

http://www.samsung.com/us/blackfriday/?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000427

You have to log into your samsung account or make on to see the prices. They'll go into effect 11/24-12/2
I looked at the prices without a account, then I looked at a prices with an account.
The prices stayed the same.
Is the current price the BF price or do I need to wait till the 24th to see the prices?

That is a very good question. I am not sure but I think the prices will be lower come the 24th.

Last year they had a Black Friday sale and the year before that as well.  I would guess that they will have it again this year.  I bought something from them the last 2 years around this time, this year hopefully will be no different. 

they did 40% last year i think.

they just need to go back to $100 jerseys so i can spend a bunch of money. SMH

i doubt ill even buy anything even though i want that Smith Hawks jersey :x
When was the last $100 jersey sale?

this.

did the black friday thing a few years back with my bro cause we wanted to upgrade tv's. The sought after deal was a 42" Sharp LED.I waited in line from thursday morning til midnight. i showed up to line up and there were about 15-20 ppl ahead of me and then my brother joined me later in the day. believe me when i say those 15-20 ppl ahead of me soon turned into 40-50. as time got closer to when they would open all their friends and family began to show up. jimmies were rustled immediately. luckily for us my brother is a big dude so, we didnt really allow those immediately in front of us to get away with that ish, especially those who were arriving within that 11:00pm hour. in the end we muscled our way into the first 20 or so. copped a ticket for 1 42" sharp led ( $199). i let my brother get the ticket as they ran out, although i did get tickets for a labtop and a camera but ended up trading them to another person for another tv ticket.i ended up copping a 32" samsung led for $300.  checking out was mayhem.  we basically got the tv;s and alternated standing in line while the other walked around the store looking for dvd's and other minor stuff we would like. 
I camped out for the same TV and that was the experience that totally turned me off camping out for BF deals. I was like 8th in line but people in front of me ended up bringing their family members last second and all of the Sharp TV's got taken. I ended up getting some other TV but I was heated from the experience, never again

Does Fry's sell stuff that is used? I'm looking at a 50" tv right now that they have up for 400 and the same exact tv is on amazon for $1,049.00 Am I missing something here?

Edit:Nvm Both are sold out -_-

Last edited:
Best buy claims it will have mystery doorbuster deals revealed at 10pm that day, does anyone know if they'll get the PS4 or any other store on black friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom