Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some new fitteds and that lids sale looking nice but my bank account isn't. :smh: :smh: :stoneface:

XtremeGuard Cyber Monday Coupon: 85% Off Any Screen or Full Body Protectors 85% Off + Free Shipping

http://www.xtremeguard.com/?Click=28283

Perfumania.com offers 35% off your order when you apply promo code CYBER35 at checkout. Additionally, you may save $5 off $50 w/ promo code SAVE5 or save 10% off w/ code TWITTER10 (one or the other). Shipping is free

Last edited:
didnt buy a tv afterall, was way too busy all day friday and by the time i got to best buy the tv i was eyeing had sold out. just gonna wait a week or two to see what markdowns look like. TV wasnt a must though just looking to upgrade. 

i did however buy new tires for my truck, $670, saved a measly $80. 

Black Friday deals were better than cyber monday by a longshot I'm gathering...

and that beats deal, I didn't see it online that Friday. Dammitt!!

Black Friday deals were better than cyber monday by a longshot I'm gathering...

and that beats deal, I didn't see it online that Friday. Dammitt!!

never understood the purpose of cyber monday... if you really wanted a deal and didnt want to leave the house you can still shop online on black friday

never understood the purpose of cyber monday... if you really wanted a deal and didnt want to leave the house you can still shop online on black friday

Yup thats what I did. I had to work black friday anyway so it was convenient to be able to get most of the deals online.

Might be late but anyone know where to pick up that $199 PS3 bundle they had on sale during the weekend. One that came with The Last Of Us and Batman? I can only have it shipped since i'm in the military overseas here in Germany. Its sold out pretty much everywhere online. No option to just walk into a Target or Best Buy to see if they have more.

Man, I cannot find a good TV...
frown.gif
neither could I..

they say the deals are good near new years. So ima check again then.

$360 - LG 60PN5700 60-Inch Class 1080P 600Hz Plasma TV with Smart TV for $360!!!!

Just been leaked that this afternoon Amazon is letting a certain number of 60 inch plasma tv's go for $360!! amazon is overwhelmed at all the sales they been doing and they want to give back. The price will change

sporadically throughout the day from what I have read.
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
this happened last year.. everybody (me included ) waited for CM, and found out the BF deals were way better  

$360 - LG 60PN5700 60-Inch Class 1080P 600Hz Plasma TV with Smart TV for $360!!!!

Just been leaked that this afternoon Amazon is letting a certain number of 60 inch plasma tv's go for $360!! amazon is overwhelmed at all the sales they been doing and they want to give back. The price will change

So we keep checking all day?

Is there anyway to get a source on this. If so I will probably buy 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom