Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ wish i could catch that tv deal for my sister.. i know she's be wanting a new tv, and that on would  be perfect

Last edited:
I'm still butthurt that I missed out on Game of Thrones season 1 and 2 for $20
ohwell.gif
I got all the books for $10.
tongue.gif

Amazon Prime is so clutch
smokin.gif

It is!! I actually signed up for the amazon prime 1 week ago. I cancelled the subscription 4-5 days after I got my shipment but it is allowing me to keep the subscription active until December 22, 2013 and it is noted that it will not charge my credit card after the active period runs out. Can't beat that. 

I got my Samsung Sound Bar from BB on Black Friday along w/ both Arkham Origins & FIFA 14 for PS3 and Just Dance 2014 for the bae on Wii

I also bought some tees from Old Navy for 50% off and 2 pairs of Levi's

I was also satisfied w/ my local BB. I showed up at about 10:30 and waited in like for 20-25 minutes. Thank goodness there was no chaos and plenty of stock for what I came for.

$360 - LG 60PN5700 60-Inch Class 1080P 600Hz Plasma TV with Smart TV for $360!!!!

Just been leaked that this afternoon Amazon is letting a certain number of 60 inch plasma tv's go for $360!! amazon is overwhelmed at all the sales they been doing and they want to give back. The price will change
sporadically throughout the day from what I have read.

So did this ever drop down in price? Or was it all a big hoax?

$360 - LG 60PN5700 60-Inch Class 1080P 600Hz Plasma TV with Smart TV for $360!!!!

Just been leaked that this afternoon Amazon is letting a certain number of 60 inch plasma tv's go for $360!! amazon is overwhelmed at all the sales they been doing and they want to give back. The price will change
Link
>  LG 60PN5700 60-Inch Class 1080P 600Hz Plasma TV with Smart TV $360 Knockout!!!​
I've been trying to keep an eye on it as much as i can, and nothing yet

Link
[rule]
>  LG 60PN5700 60-Inch Class 1080P 600Hz Plasma TV with Smart TV $360 Knockout!!!​

that dude is lying...I've search all over and no one knows anything about this. If this deal was true, it would have been posted on slickdeals already.
He have yet to post his source...so I'm call BS

Link
[rule]

that dude is lying...I've search all over and no one knows anything about this. If this deal was true, it would have been posted on slickdeals already.
He have yet to post his source...so I'm call BS

That dude IS a jimmy rustler, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Just got my Bon Ton comforter, def feels comfortable but it def runs small. At least for a queen sized bed.

None of my stuff is going to get here till next week :x

Edit: Mail man just dropped off my external hard drive :smokin Anyone know if the WD my passport is compatible with OSX Mavericks?

Last edited:
None of my stuff is going to get here till next week :x

Edit: Mail man just dropped off my external hard drive :smokin Anyone know if the WD my passport is compatible with OSX Mavericks?

They're all compatible, you just have to format it, takes like 20 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom