Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

Thanks for posting. I'm sort of out of the sneaker loop, but these are pretty sentimental to me. I actually watched Dee Brown and Reggie Lewis put on a dunking exhibition at the Emerald Mall in North Attleboro, MA when I was 7 years old. Incidentally enough, Dee Brown was wearing these.

Copped.

I was wearing my neighbor's XL Reggie Lewis shirt at the time (probably 6 sizes too big for me at the time).

ab8db5197e45d8d38d8b76370f941ca0.jpg

No problem man use the the new code.
H30MEN it's 30% off now.

Mines is coming in this week. I'm excited always wanted these kicks back when I was a kid but my parents couldn't afford these Joints. Glad I got a good deal on them.

And I'm gonna play ball in them too.

any deals for an office chair or recommendations for one? not trying to break the bank for one though. need a new one but i won't spend an excessive amount of time in it to justify a high cost

any deals for an office chair or recommendations for one? not trying to break the bank for one though. need a new one but i won't spend an excessive amount of time in it to justify a high cost

I'd recommend going to a Staples or Office Max or something to sit in it and try it out than buying it online.

Get your money stacks up. And get you a Herman millier. My college had them and you can sit In a Herman millee all day and not feel back ache like that. Expensive but now know why they are enginnerd for perfecrion.

Get your money stacks up. And get you a Herman millier. My college had them and you can sit In a Herman millee all day and not feel back ache like that. Expensive but now know why they are enginnerd for perfecrion.

You'll be looking for the HM Aeron. Think they got a 10 year warranty too.

I'd suggest checking craiglist for office liquidation/sales. You can scoop one up for like 300-400.

any mattress deals on black friday. Checked slickdeals but nothing really jumping out...some deals at Macys...that was about it

I didnt want to deal with the Black Friday crap so I picked up the TCL 55 P series on Monday from BB.

For 600 bucks it has a phenomenal picture. I highly recommend it to anyone that a 55 is big enough for

It was $125 cheaper. The deal was at the beginning of the month, by the time I noticed they were all gone. Hoping they do it again for Black Friday.
Go online and see if a few local Bestbuys in your area have open box ones’s for sale. Last week came up on an open box “excellent condition certified “ 12.9 IPad Pro 64GB for $599. Looked brand new, came with everything and had a bestbuy warranty on top.

The hell kinda college got Herman Mills on deck? :wow:

No wonder tuition's so high lol

You'll be looking for the HM Aeron. Think they got a 10 year warranty too.

I'd suggest checking craiglist for office liquidation/sales. You can scoop one up for like 300-400.

Crazy, my office just switched out all of our chairs. There were 2 truckloads, over 500 office chairs were just changed for these newer one. It took me a while to get used to it, but it's cool now.

herman.jpg

Back
Top Bottom