Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

Is Black Friday mostly for the entertainment value or for saving actual money (which can be entertaining)? Some people seem to do like hours of research and hours of shopping to save less than $300. I’d rather work an extra day, pay $300 more, and order it leisurely. Why credit card companies and retail stores probably hate me.

Is Black Friday mostly for the entertainment value or for saving actual money (which can be entertaining)? Some people seem to do like hours of research and hours of shopping to save less than $300. I’d rather work an extra day, pay $300 more, and order it leisurely. Why credit card companies and retail stores probably hate me.

Marketing scheme

Years ago deals were def to be had but you may or may not get trampled in the process.

Now the “deals” can be had online from Wednesday to Monday. I’m sure they’re are some super steals but you have to be on it. For the most part it’s a corporate finesse.

Thier are black Friday deals everyday for me I got plugs and connects for almost everything and anything. On some "it fell off the truck" type of connects.

A3973F59-8DA2-4B67-A2DF-1B932FE4CB4F.gif

746BF082-8988-4AAE-99D3-7C9BAE2B3F34.jpeg
Can vouch for the x900E
Have the 65” and it’s beautiful

Is that a yahamma receiver ? If so what you think of it. I think we have the someome mines is about get hooked up to my home theather room to a projector. Still tryna get good speakers. What you rocking with?

Is that a yahamma receiver ? If so what you think of it. I think we have the someome mines is about get hooked up to my home theather room to a projector. Still tryna get good speakers. What you rocking with?
Yamaha RX-A770 receiver
Polk TSi200 bookshelf speakers
Pioneer SP-C22 center

Bought all of them when a sale popped up so bought everything separately and at different times. Whole setup cost me about $650. The receiver is excellent and I highly recommend Yamaha for a receiver. The bookshelf speakers are good and have a surprising amount of bass. The center is decent for its price, but I’m sure you could find better elsewhere. It’s highly reviewed on amazon and audio forums. I’m not audio expert by any means but I’m more then satisfied with what I put together for my first set up.

^ ^ :lol:

Tryna cop that slim PS4 with the $50 GC at gamestop tomorrow, went in to trade some games today and dude told me that they only got like 40 GC's to give away ...cats gonna have to line up like 2-3 hours before they open ...in good on that, although I do want that pro deal.

Almost just pulled the trigger on a 32gb iPad from Best Buy. $286 shipped. Think I’m gonna wait for a deal on a mini, hopefully I don’t regret not copping :lol:

Anybody know the return policy? I just looked and it didn’t mention anything specific about sales or anything. I might buy it and then return it but don’t want to get stuck with it

Beats by Dre Studio2 on sale @ Best Buy now for $159.99

great deal. how's the bass on the Beats Studios? I know studio headphones usually have a flat/accurate sound, but Beats are known for having lots of bass. will they satisfy someone who's a bass-head (like myself)??

Do the online Black Friday sales start at midnight or the same time as the in store ones usually?

great deal. how's the bass on the Beats Studios? I know studio headphones usually have a flat/accurate sound, but Beats are known for having lots of bass. will they satisfy someone who's a bass-head (like myself)??

To be honestly idk, this will be my first purchase of Beats I knew they had a crappy build quality in the past but couldn’t resist at this price.

Back
Top Bottom