Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

Crazy, my office just switched out all of our chairs. There were 2 truckloads, over 500 office chairs were just changed for these newer one. It took me a while to get used to it, but it's cool now.

herman.jpg

You just Haddddd to get the racers in the shot didn't ya?

Points deducted for having white socks on lol.

Crazy, my office just switched out all of our chairs. There were 2 truckloads, over 500 office chairs were just changed for these newer one. It took me a while to get used to it, but it's cool now.

herman.jpg

Nice they herman millers bro. Those chairs are legit. Which company you work for? They hiring?

Homie got the flyknits racers. Got my neon green pair for the low low $45 brand new. Coming in the mail today. I see u brah

Yea I went to college of Staten island . The whole library had Herman millers on deck. I studying engineering at time. Yeah that tution was no joke. But NYC got free tution now through that excesclior program through cuny colleges.

I didnt want to deal with the Black Friday crap so I picked up the TCL 55 P series on Monday from BB.

For 600 bucks it has a phenomenal picture. I highly recommend it to anyone that a 55 is big enough for
This TV is on my list. Are you happy with it?

herman.jpg
Nice, we have those chairs at my work too.

This TV is on my list. Are you happy with it?

Yeah man not a single complaint. 4k looks great on it, COD and BF2 look awesome. Love all the built in apps.

72 dimming zones, HDR and Dolby Vision all for 600 bucks. honestly best deal on the market for a high end picture low cost tv.

Yeah man not a single complaint. 4k looks great on it, COD and BF2 look awesome. Love all the built in apps.

72 dimming zones, HDR and Dolby Vision all for 600 bucks. honestly best deal on the market for a high end picture low cost tv.
I think the dimming zones is what's putting this TV in the lead for me. Costco has a TCL for sale that has everything but the dimming zones. So, I'm debating which model now.

It's $189 at Costco. Have Best Buy price match it. Get it before Black Friday or else they won't price match it.

Went to BB yesterday, and they wouldn't price match "because it's a membership club." Their site says they match local Warehouse clubs. I called custo service online to try to make sense and they were super unhelpful about it, so I just got over it

60 in Sony 4K for $600? **** man, I don't wanna be spendin like that. :lol:

I gotta wait til Superbowl, I can't be brawlin with people on Turkey day. But damn those are some deals.

Intel NUC Barebones Mini PCs w/ i5 processor are now $299 on Amazon (20% off). You'll need to add RAM (SODIMM), HD, and OS.

Mines is coming in Sat and I can finally retire this big *** tower...

Anybody know if I get the iPhone 8 with the target deal ($250 gift card), if I can use that gift card to either pay down the phone, or use it to buy a visa gift card, then essentially go to Verizon and pay down the phone?

Bros!!! I want to get a roomba for myself or as a gift for my parents. I figure Black Friday would prob be my best chance at scoring a deal.

Where should I go/what's the best deal out there?

Back
Top Bottom